96 dead at last count

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:( The whole thing is so incredibly sad. While I haven't attended club shows since marriage and children, my sister has seen the band and could very well have been there. We live between Boston & Providence and attend things at both cities.

My cousin may have lost a co worker there.

Prayers to the families and surviving people. :(

I saw the band about ten years ago. I was quite the little metal head. Three friends of mine all were there the other night and are safe and sound.

My hearts go out to the families and victims.

Peace

Words cannot express how sad it is to loose so many people. :sad: My prayers are with the victims and the families of those that loss family and friends.

There are still two Jane Doe survivors that no one has identified of the thirteen people medivaced to Mass General Hospital. Their faces are too burned to put photos up for recognition. This is just so sad.

Just got word that someone we knew died in the fire. Had children to support too. Very sad.

Just got word that one of the two women has just been identified.

Last edited:
Dreadsox said:
There are still two Jane Doe survivors that no one has identified of the thirteen people medivaced to Mass General Hospital. Their faces are too burned to put photos up for recognition. This is just so sad.

Just got word that someone we knew died in the fire. Had children to support too. Very sad.

Just got word that one of the two women has just been identified.

Horrors. How dreadful. :scream: :scream: :censored:

Call come in a while ago. It seems a friend of mine did die in the fire. She was not there with my other three friends. They have still not identified her body. Her parents are providing dental records to the police. She had two children.

It seems that over the next few days we will be learning the identities and I am betting soon, everyone will know someone.

PEACE to the Families.

Matt

Dreadsox said:

fire injurie are quite likely the most horrific for a human to experience. pychologically and physically as well.

This is so sad. Two more people were identified. Two sisters. The husband of one of the sisters was returning from Afghanistan. He married his wife just before he was sent there. He returned home to find his wife dead.

Back
Top Bottom