9-11 coverup and U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArthDent

The Fly
I am currently undergoing study of the 9-11 "terror incident" and getting more and more frustrated. What can we do to bring publicity around the Bush Regime and their "New world Order plans"?

I'm not goin to start the discussion here on whether there was a conspiracy or not.
There is enough material online and organisations to join, so this is not the place for that.

If the U2 community could stand together we could be a massive force.

I'm sorry if this is already an issue but why isn't U2 standing up against the 9-11 lies?
I know they might be afraid because well it's probably the biggest oponent you can be up against. And Bono might be afraid of loosing support from Bush on drop debt and other campaigns.

But this is so important. Do we want the Bush regime to make the new world order a reality? All the lies all the killing for what? World war three..

The US was lied to and massmurder took place. Human rights have been violated. It's becoming a police state.

U2 must in time stand up to this! It's a big task but Charlie Sheen and the Dixie Chicks is not enough :)

Come on folks. We can make this happen!
Read about it. Tell people about. Ask questions! What can we do as a community?

1. Because do we even know that Bono is with the whole 9-11 lie?
2. Because I think Bono would lose lots of fans if he got into that
3. Most important for Bono is that Bush will stop the funding to Africa from Bono's campaigns

True, True!

Yes these are issues. But I think as most reasonable people, Bono is somewhat into this. And yes he would probably be very afraid to voice this. I think the band members may be worried it would destroy the bands popularity somewhat. Or maybe even sabotaged.

Imagine Bono sneaking in a speach or two in pride or Sunday Bloody Sunday!

Imagine Bono singing/chanting:

"9-11, we won't believe the lie"

*runs away frightened* I think there's about 3 people on earth that actually believe 9-11 was a conspiracy. As much as I loathe the Bush adminitstration and what they've done to our country, I highly doubt anything that's described in "Loose Change" and other pieces of crap propaganda could have been done by them or any other U.S. administration. They may have lied to start a war, denied rights in other ways, but they're not Satan incarnate. Please, get a grip because right now, you sound about as mentally stable as Bin Laden.

P.S. Actually it was Professor Edge in the ballroom with the candlestick.:shh: :shifty:

I respect your opinion but again this is not the place to discuss these things. It is happening all around you. They will stage a new and bigger terrorist act and take away even more rights in the near future.

Are you aware that the new patriot act means that you can be secretly executed for instance? It is right there. If your neighbour is taken by feds and you tell about it.. you can be trialed for treason..

etc etc It is in the new law!

Everything falls back on 9-11
The staged event to start the ball rolling.

Last edited:
ArthDent said:
I respect your opinion but again this is not the place to discuss these things. It is happening all around you. They will stage a new and bigger terrorist act and take away even more rights in the near future.

Are we going to do something?

:| No, no we're not. It kind of reminds me of this poster I saw on campus awhile back about "overthrowing" the Bush regime *ooh we can make citizens arrests, and raid the White House and everything guys! :hyper: * And according to the picture on this poster if we don't do this now...the entire planet will spontaneously combust into a gaseous ball of flames!:shocked: :lmao:

Brit, you better raise that head count up to 5. Unless you know the same people I do. :hmm:

And come on, we all know it was Mr Clayton, in the Library, with the lead pipe. :tsk:

U2isthebest said:

the entire planet will spontaneously combust into a gaseous ball of flames!:shocked: :lmao:

They didn't steal that picture I posted of me studying the other night, did they? :angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Brit, you better raise that head count up to 5. Unless you know the same people I do. :hmm:

And come on, we all know it was Mr Clayton, in the Library, with the lead pipe. :tsk:

They didn't steal that picture I posted of me studying the other night, did they? :angry:

No, Thank God! I haven't gone on a rampage yet have I? No this was full color!:ohmy: You could actually "see the world in blue and green" explode...what a lovely sentiment for "Beautiful Day". Mr. Clayton? I should've known all along.:lol: I actually know a person who has this POV too, I might have to raise it to 6!:uhoh:

I don't think you read my post there. Are you aware of the rights that have been taken from you? Are you aware of the things they can do to you with law in hand?

Glad I do not live in the U.S.A btw

Hope you wake up before they nuke a city, blame it on terrorists and then enforce a total Police State.

But lets keep this discussion somewhat serious. Have you educated yourself on Bush and the group behind him that is constantly trying to manipulate the world order?

ArthDent said:
I don't think you read my post there. Are you aware of the rights that have been taken from you? Are you aware of the things they can do to you with law in hand?

Glad I do not live in the U.S.A btw

Hope you wake up before they nuke a city, blame it on terrorists and then enforce a total Police State.

But lets keep this discussion somewhat serious. Have you educated yourself on Bush and the group behind him that is constantly trying to manipulate the world order?

You don't even live in the U.S.? Perhaps, you could take a lesson from what this administration is NOT doing, and stay out of a country's business that you should have no say in. "nuke a city"? I think you've seen The Day After a few too many times. I respect your opinion too, but this is absolutely ridiculous, especially coming from a person who this will not even affect. This isn't a poverty, AIDS, etc. issue that we all need to get involved in, this is a conspiracy, a non-issue, that has no merit in the real world.

More importantly, why do American sports teams declare themselves as "World Champions" when they are clearly not? This needs to end right now.

Earnie Shavers said:
More importantly, why do American sports teams declare themselves as "World Champions" when they are clearly not? This needs to end right now.

YES!! As an American, I am sickened by this injustice towards the rest of the world! You have my solemn word: I will..START A REVOLUTION!:rockon: NFL, I'm coming for you first!:madwife:

And dearest Arth, I am aware of many of the implications of the patriot act, I have seen and heard the 'facts' presented regarding the conspiracy theories, and I will admit, they can raise questions, but perhaps not the extreme implcations that they try to put forth.

Earnie Shavers said:

U2 fans and Bono should stand together to eliminate this evil doing.

This is an important issue.
It should be dealt with swiftly, before they start saying they are not only the best at sports, the so called "world champions", but that they are the best at everything!

oh wait

too late.

Damn.

What's our next cause?

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
And dearest Arth, I am aware of many of the implications of the patriot act, I have seen and heard the 'facts' presented regarding the conspiracy theories, and I will admit, they can raise questions, but perhaps not the extreme implcations that they try to put forth.

U2 fans and Bono should stand together to eliminate this evil doing.

This is an important issue.
It should be dealth with swiftly, before they start saying they not only the best at sports, but the best at everything!

oh wait

too late.

Damn.

What's our next cause?

By the way, I'm not a fan of The Patriot Act either, and yes I know what's involved; however I think we'll survive. :hmm: Next cause? we must do SOMETHING about all these celebrity break-ups! What kind of example are they setting for the children?:tsk: Bono to the rescue!!:happy:

"I think there's about 3 people on earth that actually believe 9-11 was a conspiracy."

Well that is neat. Please educate yourself. A pull neglected to be published by the government found that 48% of the public thought that it was an inside job.

Yeah sure. Bin Laden is a big treath. Funny how a plane could hit the Pentagon after being hijacked for over an hour. Andrews airbase is 5 minutes away. The Pentagon is the worlds most protected building. Even has a missile defence.

Why was it turned off?
Why was a law passed that gave vice and or the president the overall command over when to intercept hijacked planes only months before 9-11, when Norad had it before that?
Why was there being held a drill on 9-11 on hijacked planes and then telling Norad these planes were part of the drill?
Why were none of the important questions of the 9-11 comision never answered. Why did they only spend 600.000 on the comission and 50 million on the Clinton sex allegations?

Comon people wake up!

~BrightestStar~ said:
Omg, Bono and u2 fans should join together and force Brittany Spears to wear underpants.
Heck, lets go all out and stop Paris Hilton too.

There's an axis of evil for ya....

:lmao: Yes!! What is wrong with you boys? Fight the REAL enemy! *tears Us Weekly in half Sinead O'Connor style*

ArthDent said:
"I think there's about 3 people on earth that actually believe 9-11 was a conspiracy."

Well that is neat. Please educate yourself. A pull neglected to be published by the government found that 48% of the public thought that it was an inside job.

Yeah sure. Bin Laden is a big treath. Funny how a plane could hit the Pentagon after being hijacked for over an hour. Andrews airbase is 5 minutes away. The Pentagon is the worlds most protected building. Even has a missile defence.

Why was it turned off?
Why was a law passed that gave vice and or the president the overall command over when to intercept hijacked planes only months before 9-11, when Norad had it before that?
Why was there being held a drill on 9-11 on hijacked planes and then telling Norad these planes were part of the drill?
Why were none of the important questions of the 9-11 comision never answered. Why did they only spend 600.000 on the comission and 50 million on the Clinton sex allegations?

Comon people wake up!

Why do you waste your time trying to sell insane propaganda from the paranoid minds of people trying to find a conspiracy in everything? I couldn't find my socks this morning. I blame the demonic forces behind the Bush Administration:mad:

What's this about a pull? I'm shocked the government didn't publish it. "Pulls" are usually so accurate. Right..48% of the voices that live in the conspirators minds maybe.:rolleyes:

So Bush is responsible for the black hole in my dryer?

Damn him, give me my puppy socks back :mad:

Arth, as I said, when it comes to 9-11 there are plenty of completely valid questions to be raised...however, as much as I dislike Bush, I feel the conclusions that have been drawn are perhaps a little too far-fetched.

ArthDent said:

Imagine Bono sneaking in a speach or two in pride or Sunday Bloody Sunday!

:ohmy:

Sorry, I just can't see this happening. I'm with you on everything else, but Bono giving a speech during a show? This is the most ludacrais thing you've said.

:giggle:

So I shouldn't care what is happening in other countries? What is the US doing then? They are trying to police the whole world. Just trying to help you see what the gov is doing. Lucky go happy will work for a while. But where will it get you? Guess I cannot expect a serious answer so go ahead and do your best..

~BrightestStar~ said:
So Bush is responsible for the black hole in my dryer?

Damn him, give me my puppy socks back :mad:

Arth, as I said, when it comes to 9-11 there are plenty of completely valid questions to be raised...however, as much as I dislike Bush, I feel the conclusions that have been drawn are perhaps a little too far-fetched.

Yes. Yes he is! Are YOU going to stand idly by and let the Bush administration keep sucking away our socks? I WON'T!:yell:

ArthDent said:
So I shouldn't care what is happening in other countries? What is the US doing then? They are trying to police the whole world. Just trying to help you see what the gov is doing. Lucky go happy will work for a while. But where will it get you? Guess I cannot expect a serious answer so go ahead and do your best..

Thank you for your support. It means so much to us in our time of need. And I kind of said I DISagree with this administration policing the world. That works both ways my dear. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom