80s, I know you'll agree -- the Rams are the best team in (American) football!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
80s, no doubt the Rams will kick some major arse tomorrow! Of course, there is no way Trung will have anywhere NEAR the game he had last week, but that's no problem. If he gives us HALF of what he gave last week, the Rammies will be fine. Plus, we're at home in the dome -- nuff said!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Second to U2 (MSG #01), watching the RAMS is like watching the greatest show on earth.

Go Trung!!!

Yeah, those L.A. Rams are something else.

Sorry, sorry. It's a bad joke but my ex-girlfriend is from St Louis and that joke managed to piss her off every time so it's really dear to me.

MAP

No, it's true -- I became a fan because I grew up in Orange County, not far from Anaheim. Also, having graduated from San Diego State, I'm a huge fan of Marshall Faulk.

Originally posted by Matthew_Page2000:
Yeah, those L.A. Rams are something else.
MAP
Actually, I started liking the Rams in 78, when they were still in LA, and when they moved, I rejoiced. The LA fans were a bunch of Boo Birds.

After tomorrow, the Rams will be 7-0.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Originally posted by pub crawler:
heheh, beyotch!!!
wink.gif
Methinks mikal is a Saints fan.

*eats a healthy portion of crow*

We're both eating crow. I said they'd be 7-0 after Sunday. However, you were right. The Rams ARE the best team in the NFL. Yesterday's giveaway to the Saints doesn't change that!

[This message has been edited by 80sU2isBest (edited 10-29-2001).]

If the Packers play their "A" game, they are the best team in the NFL. But if they don't show up like they did against the Vikings, they look terrible.

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Back
Top Bottom