2016 US Presidential Election Thread XIV: May This Entertainment Never End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A "ladylike female" who you can enslave in your kitchen, hit if she's out of line? That the sort of girl you're after there champ? Sure sounds like you're a real catch.

Feminism is something to be proud of? Honestly, people like you are what's wrong with this world.

Huh, so according to you it's a bad thing to think that women deserve the same rights, respect, opportunities, and privileges as men.

Back to the stone age with you, mate.

So here's a great idea guys; let's force all women who get pregnant to term, then toss them in jail.

Filling our prisons with women and teenagers, while flooding our streets with orphans sounds like a good way to limit government spending and bring down the debt.

But at least it's about life :up:

And being ladylike :up:

Make Women Ladylike Again

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Obviously you know very little about abortion. Go and educate yourself.

Do you? Do you know about the (internal) struggles most women face when they make a decision regarding abortion? And the impact it has on them, physically and mentally? Do you know how the abortion procedure looks like?

Feminism is something to be proud of? Honestly, people like you are what's wrong with this world.

As Axver already argued it is nothing to be ashamed of. Why is it not something to be proud of?

Huh, so according to you it's a bad thing to think that women deserve the same rights, respect, opportunities, and privileges as men.

Back to the stone age with you, mate.

Don't for a minute pretend that the feminism of today is what you have just described. It's become something completely different now, where men are held to a much higher standard. Take the Tostee trial for instance, the reporting in the mainstream media have targeted the fact that he was a bit rough with her in his drunken state but conveniently ignores her violence towards him. Today's feminism doesn't seek equality, it seeks a lot more rights for women than men. It sickens me.

A "ladylike female" who you can enslave in your kitchen, hit if she's out of line? That the sort of girl you're after there champ? Sure sounds like you're a real catch.

Have you been to NZ? Trust me, you will agree with me once you have.

This is everything that's wrong with the forum. You lot don't need moderators, you need a modicum of self control. Seriously? Arguing with a fairly crude and transparent troll?

Don't for a minute pretend that the feminism of today is what you have just described. It's become something completely different now, where men are held to a much higher standard. Take the Tostee trial for instance, the reporting in the mainstream media have targeted the fact that he was a bit rough with her in his drunken state but conveniently ignores her violence towards him. Today's feminism doesn't seek equality, it seeks a lot more rights for women than men. It sickens me.

Transparent troll? I'm not sure, this is truly enlightened intelligent stuff.

I can't believe someone let Jaroslaw Kaczynski post on this forum.

Incredible.

This is everything that's wrong with the forum. You lot don't need moderators, you need a modicum of self control. Seriously? Arguing with a fairly crude and transparent troll?

The bizarre fixation with New Zealand is the giveaway (especially when, in terms of gender politics, New Zealand has few meaningful differences from Australia and in general is a tad more conservative than Melbourne). But hey, it's some low-level Friday night amusement.

This is everything that's RIGHT with this forum.

Please keep arguing with the troll. It's fairly entertaining.

What a sad world we live in when the right to murder is being defended by many on here. And you have the nerve to call me a troll?

The bizarre fixation with New Zealand is the giveaway (especially when, in terms of gender politics, New Zealand has few meaningful differences from Australia and in general is a tad more conservative than Melbourne). But hey, it's some low-level Friday night amusement.

Wait... it's not you in disguise, is it?

Christ, guys. Was everything said in the moderation changes thread utterly meaningless??

Who should I hand out time outs to here? Everyone???

Seriously, this is really fucking disappointing to see.

STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHER. REPORT POSTS IF THEY'RE OFFENSIVE. DON'T JUST MAKE THE PROBLEM WORSE.

What a sad world we live in when the right to murder is being defended by many on here. And you have the nerve to call me a troll?

No, it's a sad world when you have so many who aren't intellectually equipped to have a real discussion about the subject. Diemen gave you the opportunity to have a real discussion you chose instead to do this.

Now I see why he didn't address my questions. I'm not ladylike enough.

What was your question again? My main issue is with this Axver character who has always come across as a self righteous know it all. Can't say I'm surprised though, the people from that little country at the arse end of the world generally come with massive chips on their shoulders.

What was your question again? My main issue is with this Axver character who has always come across as a self righteous know it all. Can't say I'm surprised though, the people from that little country at the arse end of the world generally come with massive chips on their shoulders.

Oh look, conveniently ignore the legitimate responses to your posts (I notice you completely ignored the fact that opposing abortion does nothing to actually reduce the number of abortions, which, if as you say, they're murder, why wouldn't you want to support policies - like those that Democrats have historically supported more than Republicans - that would reduce them?) and focus on insulting people based on where they're from.

I will say that you aren't alone in acting poorly, but it's a bad look to already be slinging insults around on your first trip into FYM. You're on really, really thin ice.

im surprised you've all been baited so hard by this. it's so low effort. next week maybe we'll get a "dirty browns all want to behead every white man in the streets and rape and enslave every white woman cuz allahu snackbar #maga" type in here and really spice things up.

Being pro life is now being sexist? If I had my way, every woman who has consensual sex and then gets pregnant but chooses to have an abortion, will be sentenced to life imprisonment. It's no different to murder. Unless you can prove to me that it's not killing and a life is not being extinguished, then I don't see how you can be supportive of abortion either.

In your own words, you're OK with murder if the woman was raped? That seems inconsistent.

As for my own beliefs, abortion is not murder. It is a medical procedure.

Last edited:
It's obvious this poster has no intention whatsoever to have a discussion. The biggest takeaway from all of this is that Trump has fooled folks into believing he's actually "pro-life".

im surprised you've all been baited so hard by this. it's so low effort. next week maybe we'll get a "dirty browns all want to behead every white man in the streets and rape and enslave every white woman cuz allahu snackbar #maga" type in here and really spice things up.

I believe that's "aloha snackbar."

Ignoramus.

Ignoring the blatant trolling, as so many have said after the debate, there is NO SUCH THING as a 9-month abortion. It's called a c-section. My God, do we need such basic education now? Like, there are people who think that you can scrape out an 8 pound baby like a D&C. Christ on a bicycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom