2016 US Presidential Election Thread XIV: May This Entertainment Never End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trumps FP positions are those of a child.

WHY CANT WE SNEAK UP ON THEM???

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

CuXuvQjUkAA8qWE.jpg

Trump is right, ISIS is the number one problem

Objectively it is not.

Healthcare and education, to take just two examples, affect more people and more of the economy, and require greater time and money.

Trumps FP positions are those of a child.

WHY CANT WE SNEAK UP ON THEM???

And it seems he's now basically calling the military and its strategists stupid. He's insane.

Trump on Syria: rants some shit about other people being incompetent - a rant that includes contradictions - and gives no details about what he would do.
Clinton on Syria: gives precise details about what she would do.

How anybody can be watching this and think Trump is more capable is simply beyond me.

And oh my god Trump just looks petulant picking fault with the moderators.

How will you heal all people?

NAFTA IS THE WORST DEAL IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD

Does Trump not understand how democracy works, that one Senator cannot do everything? That this isn't a dictatorship?

Trump wins the President for all the people question, he goes to the inner cities, and will have dialogue with them, she calls half the country deplorable or irredeemable.

Trump wins the President for all the people question, he goes to the inner cities, and will have dialogue with them, she calls half the country deplorable or irredeemable.
Like if half of the country is supporting Trump.

out of law school she got a rapist off that she knew raped a 12 year old and later laughed about it.

Yeah, I fucking hate it when public defenders do their fucking job and defend American citizens when they've committed a crime.

She only called half of his supporters deplorables.

Which frankly, may have been a lowball.

If a disaster comes up at 3 in the morning, you might be awake, but you'll miss the call because you'll be too busy tweeting about NO FAT CHICKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom