2016 US Presidential Election Thread XIV: May This Entertainment Never End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anybody believe what Hillary Clinton says, she says one should have a public opinion and a private opinion.

was that slow entrance by Trump supposed to be an attempt at gravitas? Looked more like a "Please Don't Make Me Do This" walk.

No handshake. I bet Hillary looked at him backstage and said "Don't you fucking touch me."

I bet Hillary looked at him backstage and said "Don't you fucking touch me."

And Melania surely said the same to Bill.

I mean, it is bizarre to have a rapist using a candidate's rapist husband and her defamation/threats of his accusers as an attack line. It's a shame that such deplorable people have risen so highly in our political landscape.

grabbing a woman by the pussy is no big deal compared to the medieval times we're in and isis and it's locker room talk, guys.

No handshake, nice.

Fuck I don't think I can watch this for another 80 minutes. It looks and sounds like someone has mixed stilnox in with his cocaine. He didn't even try to answer the very first question before pivoting into his garbage and then didn't stand up when Anderson turned the heat on. It's so bad.

who cares about rape?

isis, amirite?

hillary already drove the steamroller over him and now she's just letting him squirm a bit till she shifts into reverse :lol:

edit: inner cities! education! african-americans! hispanics! jerbs!

In a way, the Clinton campaign merely focusing on how awful Trump is rather than what they she can do for America and Hillary now doubling down on it in the debate is a warm-up for her Presidency where she'll just blame Republicans for everything and accomplish nothing. Congrats, gerrymandering.

Holy shit. No on in politics who's been so abusive to women?

Excuse me, Mr. Trump. How many rape accusations have been made against you so far?

"It's just words, folks."

JhHhYSz.gif

And holy shit do those chairs look uncomfortable.

My mom said the same thing :p.

And here we go with Trump's attack on Bill.

(Though his whole, 'Nobody as abusive as Bill in the White House" comment? Um, I'm sure the women kept as slaves and raped by our founding fathers would have a thing or two to say about that, Trump.

EDIT: And what Cori said, too.)

i tried to put the ball game on mute and have the debate sound on.

instead i chose not to be nauseous.

go jays go.

This does not count as a debate. What the fuck have we devolved into?

Jesus christ.

Trump's response to the birther thing-okay, so let's say her campaign had started the birther thing. They didn't, but let's say they did. That would obviously be shameful and despicable.

That STILL wouldn't make Trump any better. He ran with it and kept the conspiracy going for years. He was the one who kept hounding Obama to show his birth certificate. Not Hilary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom