2016 US Presidential Election Thread XIV: May This Entertainment Never End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have words anymore to describe this campaign. Good lord.

Donald Trump Apologizes to Serbia for Yugoslavia Bombing

I really do think he's putting on a brilliant performance piece. I mean not only is this ridiculous, but it also points out yet another Republican hypocrisy. You never apologize for Merica, remember when Obama was criticized for not saying we're perfect? Even though he never once apologized they labeled it the "apology tour'.

By the time 2017 rolls around I think Trump will have exposed every single hypocrisy about the American right to the world. Thank you Trump :up:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Once Hillary is elected and she begins her run as president this will make it 12 years under democratic presidency. The longest in a while? No?

I don't think I have words anymore to describe this campaign. Good lord.

Donald Trump Apologizes to Serbia for Yugoslavia Bombing

You would think the fact that Trump has parroted Russian propaganda on several occasions now would cause conservative Americans to worry. Except a good chunk of conservative Americans now would sooner believe Vladimir Putin's lies than anything out of a Democrat's mouth.

I really do think he's putting on a brilliant performance piece. I mean not only is this ridiculous, but it also points out yet another Republican hypocrisy. You never apologize for Merica, remember when Obama was criticized for not saying we're perfect? Even though he never once apologized they labeled it the "apology tour'.

By the time 2017 rolls around I think Trump will have exposed every single hypocrisy about the American right to the world. Thank you Trump :up:

You would think the fact that Trump has parroted Russian propaganda on several occasions now would cause conservative Americans to worry. Except a good chunk of conservative Americans now would sooner believe Vladimir Putin's lies than anything out of a Democrat's mouth.

Things that Republicans are allowed to do but Democrats aren't:
- Not be proud of 'merica (remember the backlash for that statement by Ms. Obama?);
- Be cosy towards Russia;
- Apologize for 'merica's actions;
- Criticize the military.

Guys I'm so gonna sue the New York Times for defamation of character. Totally gonna sue them. And it will be the best lawsuit. An amazing lawsuit. Just a huge lawsuit.
Did you see their response to Trump's lawyer? Basically said "See you in court."

Also:

[TWEET]786618967951630336[/TWEET]

When fucking exactly would that be?

Did you see their response to Trump's lawyer? Basically said "See you in court."

Also:

[TWEET]786618967951630336[/TWEET]

When fucking exactly would that be?
Getting dismantled in the polls of a presidential election with a couple of weeks to go may qualify as an "appropriate time"

Guy's a clown. Thanks again, GOP.

btw, are there any Trump supporters left here or did they all go on vacation at the exact same time?

Guys I'm so gonna sue the New York Times for defamation of character. Totally gonna sue them. And it will be the best lawsuit. An amazing lawsuit. Just a huge lawsuit.

It was worth just to see The NY Times response. What a letter.

Once Hillary is elected and she begins her run as president this will make it 12 years under democratic presidency. The longest in a while? No?

Would be the first time since FDR that Democrats would have three straight terms. Only the second time since FDR that either party has had three straight terms(GOP had Reagan-Reagan-Bush 41).

I'm so tired of this campaign. The guy is behaving like a sociopath and there are 30 million people who either don't see it or don't care. Not to mention all the surrogates who go on TV everyday and answer every question with 'the real question/issue/outrage/whatever is Hillary's e-mails/pay-to-play/Benghazi/Bill is a rapist/etc'.

I would say I will breath an enormous sigh of relief on the evening of November 8 when the election is called for Hillary, but at this point I'm afraid he won't concede and instead incite his supporters to start rioting.

Bluer, Oregoropa, "Debra", Jamie, iron; have you all given up?

You're gonna let Bob be the one with integrity?

I kinda feel like this is unnecessary.

However, both of these two things are incredibly necessary:

FWCrCqCbn4nc4xC47

Amazing.

Brilliant. "Footage not found."

Last edited:
WTF, how can I get a link from my Google photos to post? Photobucket never loads for me these days, so I thought I'd start using Google. Unacceptable.

Because, I dunno, maybe we could stand a little high road around here?

It just was weird to call out posters we haven't seen for months like "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW???"

Edit to BVS: :)

I hear you. After the tapes came out last week, I made the mistake of engaging with strangers being dicks on the internet. Thankfully, I didn't get responses, so I didn't have to regret it too much.

But seriously tho, why won't my Google pics show up here?

A couple of reasons..

First, that link doesn't link to anything. I get a 404 error. Where is this supposed image?

Second, the image URL ought to have the file extension to be picked up by the BB code, typically. So if it's not
Code:
https://www.website.com/garbage.(jpg//png//bmp//gif)
etc. etc. it won't load.

In summary, you've tried to put a dynamic webpage into something that's looking for a single image file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom