2016 US Presidential Election Thread XIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Taking away guns from gangs and people that use them". Oh, Trump...going against the ideologies of your own party.

clARxFE.gif

Bill DeBlasio is probably shocked by all this talk...it's a little inside ballpark for two people to talk relentlessly about an NYC issue since they're from the area.

To me, she's coming across as patient and vaguely amused, even as Trump talks over her.

I can see where smug might come from. She might be a little self-satisfied to be all "look how patient I'm being with this buffoon," but you know what, I'll take it. It's either that or resorting to eye-rolling.

OMG. The birther issue. This is gonna be great.

I mean, holy fuck, did anybody in 2008 think they'd be debating Obama's citizenship in 2016? Jesus fucking christ.

He was able to get him to produce his birth certificate. ... does he want a cookie? This is not something to be proud of.

Trump got in a good hit about the Muslim garb pics that the Clinton campaign sent out in 2008.

This is so embarrassing.

Everybody supporting this know-nothing should be deeply ashamed.

Wow, so he makes up some fake 400 lb person in a bed that could be the hacker?

Then we get to bring up the DNC issues for no reason.

Then he talks about his son being good at computers, "cyber" and our "governmental society"

"Wrong."

"Wrong."

"Wrong."

*awaits fact check*

By the way, sir - NYPD tweeted that murders are, in fact, down.

Her facial reaction to him blaming the media and Clinton for saying he was for the Iraq War...

She can't even stop laughing at this ridiculousness. Got to hand it to Trump, if he's one thing, it's certainly entertaining.

At this point I think Clinton's best strategy is to just not say nothing at all and let him just keep talking.

Yep. I think she appears better when she's not attacking and just letting his idiocy stand on his own. When she attacks, it actually gives him legitimacy in people's minds.

So, he says nuclear is the country's biggest threat but then doesn't say why...just complains that other countries aren't paying us for our protection.

Trump's unpredictability would make this the most amusing thing ever if he could hold onto a thought for more than three seconds. Instead, your brain just collapses in on itself trying to comprehend what he's saying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom