2016 US Presidential Election Thread - VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am more of a Melania guy

preview of November election

the-revenant-bear-attack-620.jpg

Holy shit. By this point he might as well have stuck it out for a contested convention.

Fiorina announces that she will continue to run in the vice presidential primary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the beginning of the first debates I vowed that Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio were not serious viable candidates for winning the republican ticket.

Though not 100% correct, I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that neither actually happened.

Fuck Ted Cruz.

But oh god this means Trump is the nominee barring some mad turn of events. I hate Cruz more, but: America, please stop. This is no longer a joke.

Aw, damn. I had my popcorn all buttered and ready to go.

"Kasich is now running fourth in a two-man race." :lol:

Republican voters; you officially lit the match and started the biggest mistake in recent American history.

Thanks ??

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Those in here that were arguing about a contested convention, no, it is not mathematically possible with Trump's Indiana win tonight which is basically akin to the nail-in-the-coffin that Clinton's New York win was a few weeks back. Trump has an easy path to the delegate majority now based on the remaining states and the fact that most of Philadelphia's delegates plan to back him since he won the vote there, etc. It's over.

At least dropping out gives Ted a chance to go back to pursuing his true passion: ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1462323136.275668.jpg

We are witnessing history. FDR used the radio, JFK television. And now in 2016 a reality TV mogul used Twitter, played the 24 hour news cycle, and only threw in a couple million bucks to take down an entrenched party system.

We are witnessing history. FDR used the radio, JFK television. And now in 2016 a reality TV mogul used Twitter, played the 24 hour news cycle, and only threw in a couple million bucks to take down an entrenched party system.

The only difference is that radio and tv aren't at their all time low in stock value ;)

"Social media"

And the country along with it.

You forgot to add that the likes of Hitler and Mussolini used those mediums as well, along with fear. History lessons are better used when they are absorbed in full.

So now that Little Marco and Lyin' Ted are both out of the way, what's Trump going to dub his remaining rival? Loser Kasich?

Going to be funny if Trump doesn't clear the 1,237 mark though.

Hillary would just be the appointed manager of America's decline.

When she says she won't take nuking Europe off the table, pisses off entire countries, uses racism to court the poorly uneducated he loves so much, or incites violence then we can continue this conversation.

When she says she won't take nuking Europe off the table, pisses off entire countries, uses racism to court the poorly uneducated he loves so much, or incites violence then we can continue this conversation.

Sounds fair. I'm just going to dance around and celebrate with my poorly educated Ewok friends tonight.

Those in here that were arguing about a contested convention, no, it is not mathematically possible with Trump's Indiana win tonight which is basically akin to the nail-in-the-coffin that Clinton's New York win was a few weeks back. Trump has an easy path to the delegate majority now based on the remaining states and the fact that most of Philadelphia's delegates plan to back him since he won the vote there, etc. It's over.
Philadelphia is hosting the DNC, Cleveland is hosting the RNC. Unless you're talking about something else.

Wow, I'm really surprised that Cruz dropped out. Incredibly fucking happy, since he was by far the worst candidate, but didn't think he'd give in.

Congratulations to Hillary Clinton on becoming President.

Wow, I'm really surprised that Cruz dropped out. Incredibly fucking happy, since he was by far the worst candidate, but didn't think he'd give in.

Congratulations to Hillary Clinton on becoming President.
He got dropped
his money men, the pac guys put the breaks on, they spent 9 million in IN against Trumps 900 thousand, 10 to 1 and Trumps numbers only went up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom