2016 US Presidential Election Thread - VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good, I was worried we weren't going to have any candidates to kidnap some elementary school kids for a stump speech.

1326176367247178672_zpst16ptsrs.gif

I wonder who, besides David Duke, is on Trump's short list?

Someone yooooge. Someone beautiful. Not sad!

I'm trying to remember, is there a term limit on Vice Presidents if it's under a different President? If not, I'd be fine with Biden again.

Chris Christie was obviously angling for the VP spot when he made that pathetic endorsement, wasn't he?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Chris Christie was obviously angling for the VP spot when he made that pathetic endorsement, wasn't he?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

And Trump was obviously conning Christie, if you ask me. False promise, for an opportune endorsement. One that made Christie look small (haw), and made Trump look vicious and commanding.

Trump isn't giving Christie anything. It was a pathetic grasp by Christie to save his failing political career.

A McMahon running mate is low on the list of realistic possibilities, and Vince isn't even the highest one on the list.

Then again, it's Donald Trump.

If you're suggesting Linda McMahon, since she ran for office, I doubt it. She's seen as a repeated loser, not his brand.

Vince and Donald are good friends, and if you ask me... the very reason Donald was a part of WWE was to get a look into big redneck crowd control. I'm sure Vince knew this.

I don't actually think Vince McMahon is going to run alongside Donald Trump (the WWE isn't ready to see him leave, yet). But, I'm not quite sure what is supposedly high on any list for Trump. I don't think a list truly exists. It's probably not going to be well thought out (and it doesn't have to be, that's sort of Trump's MO).

If you're suggesting Linda McMahon, since she ran for office, I doubt it. She's seen as a repeated loser, not his brand.

Vince and Donald are good friends, and if you ask me... the very reason Donald was a part of WWE was to get a look into big redneck crowd control. I'm sure Vince knew this.

I don't actually think Vince McMahon is going to run alongside Donald Trump (the WWE isn't ready to see him leave, yet). But, I'm not quite sure what is supposedly high on any list for Trump. I don't think a list truly exists. It's probably not going to be well thought out (and it doesn't have to be, that's sort of Trump's MO).
I don't think either McMahon has a snowballs chance in hell of being picked as VP, and I don't think Trump went on WWE to help his candidacy because I don't think Trump ever thought he'd be a candidate for this long, let alone the lead candidate.

He did WWE, and ran for President, for the same reasons; he's a publicity whore who thought it was good for his brand. I DO think that this was well thought out. I just don't think even he thought it would ever go this far.

I don't think either McMahon has a snowballs chance in hell of being picked as VP, and I don't think Trump went on WWE to help his candidacy because I don't think Trump ever thought he'd be a candidate for this long, let alone the lead candidate.

He did WWE, and ran for President, for the same reasons; he's a publicity whore who thought it was good for his brand. I DO think that this was well thought out. I just don't think even he thought it would ever go this far.

I wasn't suggesting he went on WWE to help his candidacy. That was years ago.

I was suggesting that he was a part of WWE for a few months as a project on how to generate egregious press that's beneficial to his candidacy. A lot of what we've seen from Donald Trump's campaign has modeled him as wrestling's most popular role - the tweener. It's an art, and he's practiced.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I know this, but the McMahon/Trump relationship goes all the way back to the 80's when Wrestlemania was held at the Trump Plaza 2 years in a row.

I was half joking when I said he'd be his running mate but I also wouldn't be shocked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

This guy Ted, Lyin' Ted I like to call him... did ya see him last night? He, Lyin' Ted, he tried to parlay a scene from Hoosiers into votes, and, get this, called a hoop a basketball ring. Jeez this Lyin' Ted. I dunno. I dunno. Anyways, here's Bobby Fucking Knight

ra2x5lwpytylcavjgwv7.jpg

And with 2 polar opposite basketball related appearances, Indiana becomes a slam dunk for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom