2016 US Presidential Election Thread - VIII - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-02-2016, 01:24 PM   #261
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,601
Local Time: 01:12 AM
in this four person race to become the nominee of major parties

who is the most legitimate presumed nominee? the person that has won the highest percentage of delagates in primaries??

Delegates (2,382 Needed to Win)
Hillary- 1645 - 69% of needed to win
Bernie - 1318 - 55% of needed to win

Delegates (1,237 Needed to Win)
Trump-996 - 81% of needed to win
Cruz-565 - 45 % of needed to win


at least with the GOP we have legit delagates won counting to the nomination.
in the Democrats race, Bernie is not that far behind, but with the phony super delegates added in, one would thing he has not been competitive and Hillary is slaying it. She clearly is not, and praising her while denigrating Bernie and his supporters as not having a chance when they have done incredible with the money, insiders, power brokers, corporations all aligned against them is a huge story.
__________________

deep is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 01:54 PM   #262
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 32,826
Local Time: 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
my game is ro-sham-bo. i always win because i always go first as reigning champion.
But I'm putting my money on Iron Balls McGinty in your title defense next Saturday.

__________________

Hewson is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 02:02 PM   #263
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post

Delegates (1,237 Needed to Win)
Trump-996 - 81% of needed to win
Cruz-565 - 45 % of needed to win
Well when it's Mussolini vs Satan, of course Mussolini get the higher percentage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
She clearly is not, and praising her while denigrating Bernie and his supporters as not having a chance when they have done incredible with the money, insiders, power brokers, corporations all aligned against them is a huge story.
Yes he has. I'm not sure anyone is denying that.
BVS is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 02:40 PM   #264
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,601
Local Time: 01:12 AM
Carly falls for Cruz or was she pulled down into hell by the Lucifer

deep is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 03:08 PM   #265
Refugee
 
nbelcik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,592
Local Time: 02:12 AM
http://gawker.com/is-ted-cruz-the-zo...-is-1774291178

"Is Ted Cruz the Zodiac Killer? Heidi: "I Know Who He Is""

She knows his true colors Name:  ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1462219621.726189.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  5.5 KB


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
nbelcik is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 03:49 PM   #266
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
BEAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Diego
Posts: 6,874
Local Time: 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
in this four person race to become the nominee of major parties

who is the most legitimate presumed nominee? the person that has won the highest percentage of delagates in primaries??

Delegates (2,382 Needed to Win)
Hillary- 1645 - 69% of needed to win
Bernie - 1318 - 55% of needed to win

Delegates (1,237 Needed to Win)
Trump-996 - 81% of needed to win
Cruz-565 - 45 % of needed to win


at least with the GOP we have legit delagates won counting to the nomination.
in the Democrats race, Bernie is not that far behind, but with the phony super delegates added in, one would thing he has not been competitive and Hillary is slaying it. She clearly is not, and praising her while denigrating Bernie and his supporters as not having a chance when they have done incredible with the money, insiders, power brokers, corporations all aligned against them is a huge story.
IMO, the only reason this race has been "close" is because Hillary has allowed it to be. She has been extremely civil towards Bernie, more so than I think she was with Obama.

She has taken a higher road with the politics, where can you imagine what Trump would do with Bernie? There's been no socialism/communism scare tactics from Hillary. No mentioning his voting record in the senate. No real personal smear tactics against him.

Why? Because she NEEDS some of his supporters come the general election.

While I'm not that thrilled with Hillary, she is the candidate I'm going to vote for. I started out well behind Bernie, because I would like to see a broader social program implemented into the US. He does talk about the issues I care about (and Hillary can too), but the more research, the more I learned about Bernie.....I consider him a bit of a fraud. He has shown no record of implementing his ideas in congress, and no sign of a compromise to try and maybe get SOMETHING of his passed. I get the impression he's more of a lone wolf, and always wanting to be against the establishment...

So yeah, he's had a good run. He's brought up issues that normally wouldn't really see the light of day. He's also created a fandom that is one of the most annoying in recent memory, and has attacked the party that allowed him his platform.

It's like watching a non racist Trump
BEAL is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 05:30 PM   #267
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 33,858
Local Time: 05:12 AM
Also, the hits the right would slam Bernie with won't work in a Dem primary with an increasingly liberal base. Her hits on Bernie have been very, very careful so they don't backfire.

In the general election, I think he'd be in real trouble.

Also, caucus victories seem to be the worst possible indicator of general election success.
Irvine511 is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 06:28 PM   #268
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 18,918
Local Time: 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Also, caucus victories seem to be the worst possible indicator of general election success.
Didn't Obama beat Hillary on the backs of caucus victories and then (obviously) did incredibly well in the general?
anitram is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 06:38 PM   #269
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Polish-American Stronghold PA
Posts: 4,144
Local Time: 04:12 AM
Bernie wants a say in the party platform. A decent speaking slot. He feels he owes it to his legion of followers. He shouldn't leave because of 3 letters . . . F-B-I
Oregoropa is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 06:57 PM   #270
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
He shouldn't leave because of 3 letters . . . F-B-I

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'
Streetlights, people

Don't stop believin'
Hold on
Streetlights, people



Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
BVS is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 06:58 PM   #271
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: turtle island
Posts: 22,358
Local Time: 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
Bernie wants a say in the party platform. A decent speaking slot. He feels he owes it to his legion of followers. He shouldn't leave because of 3 letters . . . F-B-I


why do you seem to think every politician is always a cunthair away from federal charges?
DaveC is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 07:07 PM   #272
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,601
Local Time: 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Didn't Obama beat Hillary on the backs of caucus victories and then (obviously) did incredibly well in the general?
Yes
But Irvine seems to be having selective memories this time around.
deep is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 07:10 PM   #273
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Polish-American Stronghold PA
Posts: 4,144
Local Time: 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'
Streetlights, people

Don't stop believin'
Hold on
Streetlights, people



Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Haha. It doesn't even have to be HRC to cause a kerfluffle. Huma or Chelsea could be indicted. The whole narrative has yet to play itself out. Comey and scores of others could resign in protest over Lynch blocking any requests. On the next episode of 'As the Election Turns'
Oregoropa is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 07:15 PM   #274
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: turtle island
Posts: 22,358
Local Time: 05:12 AM
and while we're at it let's dig up nixon's skeleton and indict him, too
DaveC is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 07:22 PM   #275
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
Haha. It doesn't even have to be HRC to cause a kerfluffle. Huma or Chelsea could be indicted. The whole narrative has yet to play itself out. Comey and scores of others could resign in protest over Lynch blocking any requests. On the next episode of 'As the Election Turns'

Is this what Breitbart is telling you now? That Chelsea is getting indicated?


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
BVS is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 07:28 PM   #276
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,985
Local Time: 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
He shouldn't leave because of 3 letters . . . F-B-I

Female body investigators? What are they going to find on him?
LuckyNumber7 is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 07:41 PM   #277
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Polish-American Stronghold PA
Posts: 4,144
Local Time: 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
Is this what Breitbart is telling you now? That Chelsea is getting indicated?


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
I've heard it in the wind of the right-side airwaves blogosphere. Chances are they will likely go for Huma. I own predictit.org penny stocks in Biden and Warren being the D-Nominee. I expect it to be HRC all the way. But when the speculation hits at some point and those numbers bump up, I'll sell off at at 300% profit, before things settle back down.
Oregoropa is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 07:43 PM   #278
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,601
Local Time: 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
and while we're at it let's dig up nixon's skeleton and indict him, too
Nixon got a blanket pardon from Ford
It would not surprise me if Obama gives one to crooked Hillary
deep is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 07:54 PM   #279
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 33,858
Local Time: 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Didn't Obama beat Hillary on the backs of caucus victories and then (obviously) did incredibly well in the general?


She was closer throughout 2008 than Sanders has ever been or will ever be.

Sanders might win the general. But at this time in 2008 no one had ever heard of Jeremiah Wright. Or William Ayers.
Irvine511 is offline  
Old 05-02-2016, 07:57 PM   #280
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 33,858
Local Time: 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
Yes
But Irvine seems to be having selective memories this time around.


Right. Because Sanders built an early lead in the caucus states and once again Hillary is playing catch up because history is repeating itself.
__________________

Irvine511 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×