2016 US Presidential Election Thread - VIII - Page 12 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-01-2016, 01:07 PM   #221
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Polish-American Stronghold PA
Posts: 4,144
Local Time: 07:27 AM
Props to deep for attending the Trump rally. Good observations.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________

Oregoropa is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 02:08 PM   #222
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
Props to deep for attending the Trump rally. Good observations.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Are you taking him at face value?


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________

BVS is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 02:09 PM   #223
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,601
Local Time: 04:27 AM
It is almost pointless to try and have any real discussion in here. People can be so hostile and rude because someone has a different point of view.
deep is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 02:14 PM   #224
Refugee
 
Bluer White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,186
Local Time: 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
Props to deep for attending the Trump rally. Good observations.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Bluer White is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 02:25 PM   #225
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,460
Local Time: 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
It is almost pointless to try and have any real discussion in here. People can be so hostile and rude because someone has a different point of view.

Well, ignoring the Trump thing, you do realize you frequently confusingly don't make any sense as you begin to step on everyone else's toes.

You know, like when you tried to tell me what I believe.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 05-01-2016, 02:27 PM   #226
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,601
Local Time: 04:27 AM
I made a mistake, you corrected it, no big deal

made a joke about it (me confussing you with someone else) yesterday, and
deep is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 02:43 PM   #227
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 83,673
Local Time: 04:27 AM
Go on...

Sent from my XT1575 using U2 Interference mobile app
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 02:49 PM   #228
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 07:27 AM
Strawman arguments - "stronger security is not racist".

CHECK

Blame others - its social media, liberal media, the woman moderator's fault.

CHECK

Play victim - it's rigged, you're rude, why so hostile, etc

CHECK, CHECK, and CHECK





Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
BVS is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 02:49 PM   #229
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,601
Local Time: 04:27 AM
the and could have had a question mark, as I don't know what else there is to it,

but by even going on, this can turn into a pointless little pissing contest.
This should be a place where people share their opinions and we have the opportunity to listen to other people's points of view without getting petty or personal
deep is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 03:08 PM   #230
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post

This should be a place where people share their opinions and we have the opportunity to listen to other people's points of view without getting petty or personal

PLEASE, let's do so.

Other povs? Absolutely.

Other opinions? Opinions only go so far, if you can't support that opinion, then what is it worth?


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
BVS is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 05:00 PM   #231
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Polish-American Stronghold PA
Posts: 4,144
Local Time: 07:27 AM
All I know is that Cruz killed Tupac


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Oregoropa is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 05:05 PM   #232
Refugee
 
nbelcik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,592
Local Time: 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
All I know is that Cruz killed Tupac


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

He also killed 20-28 people in California in the late 1960s and early 1970s.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
nbelcik is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 05:08 PM   #233
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,460
Local Time: 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbelcik View Post
He also killed 20-28 people in California in the late 1960s and early 1970s.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

All press is good press.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 05-01-2016, 05:25 PM   #234
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 32,070
Local Time: 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Can we campaign to make cunt as acceptable in the US as it is in Australia?
There's an HRC or Trump joke buried in there somewhere.
Hewson is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 09:24 PM   #235
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Polish-American Stronghold PA
Posts: 4,144
Local Time: 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post

Other opinions? Opinions only go so far, if you can't support that opinion, then what is it worth?


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I am of the opinion that we need an election to decide what constitutes an opinion.

Be it further resolved not one person of an a certain opinion can draft what a proper opinion is unless they are elected Master of Opinions.

The primary is now open for the position of Master of Opinions. If you wish to put your name forward as a candidate please do so.

We cannot proceed with opinions on any subject until this is resolved.

OR

This can be Free Your Mind where the free flow of thoughts and opinions are welcomed and encouraged.

As always . . . Fuck Ted Cruz


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Oregoropa is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 09:59 PM   #236
Refugee
 
Bluer White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,186
Local Time: 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
the and could have had a question mark, as I don't know what else there is to it,

but by even going on, this can turn into a pointless little pissing contest.
This should be a place where people share their opinions and we have the opportunity to listen to other people's points of view without getting petty or personal
Let's be clear. Are you the hated STING2/Strongbow, masquerading as deep?

Can I still take deep at face value?
Bluer White is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 10:30 PM   #237
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 58,275
Local Time: 11:27 PM
I cannot believe we are still arguing over whether Deep is a troll or not.
cobl04 is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 10:40 PM   #238
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 83,673
Local Time: 04:27 AM
The looooooooonnngggg con.

Sent from my XT1575 using U2 Interference mobile app
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 05-01-2016, 10:59 PM   #239
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,460
Local Time: 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobl04 View Post
I cannot believe we are still arguing over whether Deep is a troll or not.
can we argue that it should be italicized, not capitalized?
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 05-01-2016, 11:02 PM   #240
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 07:27 AM
2016 US Presidential Election Thread - VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
I am of the opinion that we need an election to decide what constitutes an opinion.

Be it further resolved not one person of an a certain opinion can draft what a proper opinion is unless they are elected Master of Opinions.

The primary is now open for the position of Master of Opinions. If you wish to put your name forward as a candidate please do so.

We cannot proceed with opinions on any subject until this is resolved.

OR

This can be Free Your Mind where the free flow of thoughts and opinions are welcomed and encouraged.

As always . . . Fuck Ted Cruz


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Smoking is healthy.

Black people lie because Africa governments are corrupt.

AIDS isn't real.

All conservatives are mentally ill.

A wall(which the laws of physics and economics can't be built) will solve our issues.

These are ALL opinions that have actually been stated in FYM.

You still want a forum filled with opinions that can't be substantiated?

Everything is welcome, just be able to support your thoughts and ideas. Why is this so hard?



Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________

BVS is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×