2016 US Presidential Election Thread - VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, this is brutal for Sanders.

And a terrible night for Cruz too. Kasich will be pleased.

Yeah I kept expecting Hilary's lead to decrease as more reporting came in but it's looking likely that she'll easily win by 15+.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

at least I'm not fine with rigged system and whoever are fine with being in such system
Report: Bernie fans 18% more likely to blame refs when their favorite sports teams lose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

probably you should make set of axioms before constructing any systems of logic that seems to work pretty well considering the thousands of years of history in Math/logic.

Why add to the heap? We have too much of that going on in here already.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I know it's where she got elected but still.....that's why I still feel weird when Obama saying his home is Chicago. it's just me, so stop arguing about it.

Hillary should stop saying it's her "home" she's from fucking IL, it's fine state.

In fairness, wouldn't you call it your home if you've lived there for 16 years?

And I feel you on the rigged system thing, but this isn't even remotely close enough to consider throwing up any flags. The only thing I think worthy of note is the 6 month time frame for party registration. Otherwise, she killed it today. This is the people speaking... for as unliked as she might be outside of her supporters, she has lots of supporters.

It's time to rally around her, if you support progressivism. She might not be a wonderful person, but her odds of being the candidate are now up in the high 90s.

This post is exactly my point. Thank you.

I apologize if you misunderstood anything I said in that exchange. Nothing in that discussion was personal, and frankly I'm not sure why there was anything you took offense to. We're on pretty common ground about the two party system, I just don't think it's a right to vote in a primary for a party you are not registered to.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You're right. CNN had her taking Buffalo earlier but a look at the map and it's switched to a narrow Sanders win.

Overall point remains the same.

right, I'm not sure why (I'm not even saying it's because of black voters or whatever lots of people are speculating) but most cities are taken by her. that also happened in Chicago, Detroit, etc.

my dad still thinks his "real" home is in Tokyo despite the fact that we haven't even been there more than 10 years and he's been in Osaka for more than 20 years.

Well I think that's more of a "hometown" rather than "home." You know what I mean? Just like how Bernie Sanders is from Brooklyn, his hometown, but I'm sure he calls Burlington home.

The 10 most populous counties in New York State are...

Kings County (Brooklyn): 2,504,700
Queens County (Queens): 2,230,722
New York County (Manhattan): 1,585,873
Suffolk County: 1,493,350
Bronx County (the Bronx): 1,385,108
Nassau County: 1,339,532
Westchester County: 949,113
Erie County: 919,040
Monroe County: 744,344
Richmond County (Staten Island): 468,730

Clinton took 9 of them, and the only one she didn't take, Erie (where Buffalo is), she lost by less than 1%.

She dominated.

Back
Top Bottom