2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone anonymous sent this to me.
Im not sure if she made this statement prior to her fall or after her concussion or what.

Hmm.

<>

Attachments

• HRC.jpg
    HRC.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 50
Im not sure if she made this statement prior to her fall or after her concussion or what.

Hmm.

<>

"someone anonymous." "Dick Morris."

there's a reason Donald Trump loves low-information voters such as yourself.

I realize that the convention is not over yet, that the debates haven't happened, that the popular surrogates haven't yet hit the road for Hillary, that Bruce hasn't started singing on the campaign trail so polls are what they are but...

IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS CLOSE. Anyone who's just casually explaining away the polls like they don't matter at all is really worrying me. The polls are not everything and they can be wildly inaccurate but they also don't mean nothing either.

It's like we're living in a twilight zone.

I think the polls from next week on will start to matter, and that there's always a convention bounce, but this also goes to show why the Democrats would have preferred to run against Cruz -- there is no playbook for someone like Trump.

They know how to defeat a smarmy pseudo-evangelical who believes in lowering taxes on the wealthy and dismantling the New Deal.

No one really knows what to make of or how to deal with a Cheeto who just says things.

Hoping this isn't true.
It would crush a Bernie supporter:

Sen. Bernie Sanders will back Hillary Clinton in exchange for speaking opportunities at fall campaign rallies, a fully-funded campaign aircraft and a share of the credit for her hoped-for election, according to a negotiating memo obtained by BuzzFeed News and dated two days before the June 7 California primary.
“Request a plane and staff for a series of fall rallies in battleground states … plane would be paid for by the DNC,” according the the Sanders memo, titled “End Game 2016” and addressed to “Bernie 2016.”

The memo’s authenticity has not been confirmed by Breitbart News, but it has not been denied by Sanders’ campaign team.

and they've never been caught making up a story...

:doh:

Buzzfeed initially reported this. And the Buzzfeed article is misrepresented by Diamond's quote. It was not a negotiated memo between the Sanders and Clinton campaign, and it is not proof that Sanders got these things in exchange for his endorsement. It was a memo considering the possibility of asking for those things, but there is no evidence that it ever made it past that initial memo.

So, once again, much ado about nothing.

Hmm.

<>

YOU using a meme trying to question other's intelligence, with a lie, is just a beautiful thick layer cake of irony.

The perfect picture of Trump's Merica.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

great, diamond is back to posting semi-regularly. surely this will do wonders for the level of discourse in this thread. :up:

God she should have picked Booker

Note please , sorry
I have NO multiple-quote feature on my tablet

Mr Booker was on my list.

Unfortunately on Broadcast TV (no cable, satilite etc) they didn't start broadcasting till
10pm! :|

Luckily I [ caught most of Cori's speech on NPR radio coverage!
Very annoyed that his speech was not televised on regular TV.

Except that Gore won the popular vote and itas Nader voters who took votes from Gore in critical Florida.

You'll also note that Sanders endorsed Gore in 2000.

We haven't forgotten that!

But didn't Katherine Harris also have something to do with it?
And there were those Republican THUGS many from out of state bussed down
to Fla, who ran through the halls banging on windows to disrupt one of the counties Recounts!?!

IF KH did have some to do with it.....
Remember people ... She was appointed by a Republican Governor.
Off-year voting is crucial!

The Republican convention was so Mickey Mouse compared to this. Just wow.

It was not a problem in the 90s, the loan underwriting still existed. It was after 911, that the Bush Administration relaxed them to just about nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom