2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because more regulation is in everyone's best interests in the long run. I think this is a different situation than under Bill, where it was looking like deregulation would result in perpetual growth. Call me an optimist, but I think some lessons from the 2008 crash have been learned, and someone like Hillary with some inside connections is in a better place to negotiate those reforms, however minor they may be, than a firebrand like Sanders.

you realize that she and Bill have made something like 150 million dollars for just going and talking to all those fat cats, they have completely sold out, they are 100% money whores, they have never done one days honest work, they are blood sucking leeches,
please, don't ask me what I really think.

you realize that she and Bill have made something like 150 million dollars for just going and talking to all those fat cats, they have completely sold out, they are 100% money whores, they have never done one days honest work, they are blood sucking leeches,
please, don't ask me what I really think.
Speeches!! Emails!! Bengazhi!!

UPDATE: "Make America White Again" campaign signs removed - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

of course he is Republican, right??

looks like he is a MLK Jr. avocate, too

rick-tyler-3.jpg

35A2198F00000578-3658258-image-a-8_1466793204491.jpg

Obama, the Globalist should resign, he clearly is not for the American people. I still believe in 'Honest Joe' Biden.
Obma is preoccupied with thinking he can win another Nobel Peace Prize or hoping for a gig as Secretary General of the U N.

What a terrible disappointment. Hillary would be worse, hard to believe. Why would anyone want a President for their country that does not put the country first?

Last edited:

Obama, the Globalist should resign, he clearly is not for the American people. I still believe in 'Honest Joe' Biden.
Obma is preoccupied with thinking he can win another Nobel Peace Prize or hoping for a gig as Secretary General of the U N.

What a terrible disappointment. Hillary would be worse, hard to believe. Why would anyone want a President for their country that does not put the country first?
I know right??? Guy doesn't care at all about merica. Just cares about moooslims and teekin our guns!

This doesn't make any sense.

Take your irony and check it at the door. Try again.

Yawn.

Because Hillary and I are friends she sent me a n invitation to see Hamilton with her. (I dd attend an event with Hillary last year)

but, I can't make Hamilton, so I want to pass on the invitation to my friends here.

Hello G. --

When I first saw the musical Hamilton last year, I was blown away. It's an incredible feat of storytelling about the fight for the heart and soul of our very nation. It's a look at history that feels immediately relevant today. It's a beautiful piece of art with empathy to spare.

So I want you to experience a performance with me next month. Will you chip in to be automatically entered for the chance to be my guest?

You can bring a friend -- and don't worry about the cost of tickets or flights. The campaign will cover it, so you can focus on enjoying the show!

Enter now, and I might see you at the theater!

If you've saved your payment information, your donation will go through immediately.

QUICK DONATE: $3

QUICK DONATE: $10

QUICK DONATE: $25

QUICK DONATE: $50

QUICK DONATE: $100

Or donate another amount:

https://my.democrats.org/Hamilton-With-Hillary

Thank you,

Hillary

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/28/us/politics/elizabeth-warren-hillary-clinton.html?_r=1

i think she should go for Warren as VP. it consolidates the left, and makes a strong case to moderate-to-conservative women in the suburbs, and it could be the jolt of newness that a veteran like HRC needs. plus, two women discrediting Trump will drive him crazy, and provoke him -- and others -- to make misogynistic comments that will only consolidate and energize the base and make Trump (or whoever emerges after the convention) utterly unthinkable for any woman.

plus Hillz is already pulling away in the polls.

landslide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom