2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the investigation into using private servers in the exact same manner as the past 4 Sec States? And the investigation in which the head Republican has been caught manipulating facts and leaking intentionally misleading and falsely manipulated info (like marking information as classified to make emails look more damning, when the info was never actually marked classified)?

That investigation?

I'll be surprised if she's even allowed to run.

Back to women who fucked Ted Cruz.

Trump went silent on Twitter waiting for Ted to make the first move. Cruz called a press conference to denounce the Enquirer article and blamed Trumps henchmen. Now the press conference is being covered by the news outlets. Raising questions in the public eye about Cruz. We will see if something sticks from the article in the two weeks leading up to Wisconsin.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Trump's response is pure class. :rolleyes:

CeaiqtpUIAE9suk.jpg

Not really. He's narcissistic. You damn well better believe a true, diagnosable narcissist will believe something they say simply due to the fact that they said it. They don't have core principles. They are their own core principle.

You mean the investigation into using private servers in the exact same manner as the past 4 Sec States? And the investigation in which the head Republican has been caught manipulating facts and leaking intentionally misleading and falsely manipulated info (like marking information as classified to make emails look more damning, when the info was never actually marked classified)?

That investigation?

Intentionally misleading and falsely manipulating.

Nevermind...

:whistle:

I'm still not sure what making America "great again" is supposed to entail.

Ted Cruz and Amanda Carpenter are one of the alleged hook-ups. They both showed off matching Winston Churchill temporary tattoos on April 1, 2014. They come in packs of 2. How'd that get on your back Amanda? Not the Smoking Gun but the Smoking PM.

Fuck Ted Cruz

dFuknE7.png

So, Sanders should have no problem winning Alaska, Hawaii and Washington tomorrow - all of which happen to be caucuses and his appeal in Wisconsin makes that one seem like a given after his Michigan win.

So, that's four states for Sanders before we run into New York which is going to be the toughest hill for him to climb of what's left.

After that? Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Indiana, Guam, West Virginia, Kentucky, Oregon, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota and D.C.

Pennsylvania and New Jersey will be tough territory given their proximity to Clinton's New York and their demographics. Islands could go either way but will likely favor Clinton slightly due to name recognition in Guam and Virgin Islands and heavily in Puerto Rico. D.C. is obviously impossible for Sanders to win. While it is a major city with plenty of young voters, there's also a ton of black and establishment voters there to help Clinton.

The rest are all pretty easy victories that aren't much of a stretch. Even California now seems rather doable.

So, Sanders should have no problem winning Alaska, Hawaii and Washington tomorrow - all of which happen to be caucuses and his appeal in Wisconsin makes that one seem like a given after his Michigan win.

So, that's four states for Sanders before we run into New York which is going to be the toughest hill for him to climb of what's left.

After that? Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Indiana, Guam, West Virginia, Kentucky, Oregon, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota and D.C.

Pennsylvania and New Jersey will be tough territory given their proximity to Clinton's New York and their demographics. Islands could go either way but will likely favor Clinton slightly due to name recognition in Guam and Virgin Islands and heavily in Puerto Rico. D.C. is obviously impossible for Sanders to win. While it is a major city with plenty of young voters, there's also a ton of black and establishment voters there to help Clinton.

The rest are all pretty easy victories that aren't much of a stretch. Even California now seems rather doable.

Sanders would still have to get something like 58% of the remaining delegates to have a shot, which seems rather unlikely, especially considering that the states he's doing better end tend to be on the smaller side. California will be interesting, of course.

So I went to go see Bernie Sanders in Portland today and this happened: https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/713514369796022272

Btw, the rally was so freaking cool. It was my first political rally. I was originally thinking I'd want to go to a Trump rally for my first time because it'd be more rough and dangerous, but exciting, but I settled on Bernie because he's gentle, sweet, and sensual.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Sanders would still have to get something like 58% of the remaining delegates to have a shot, which seems rather unlikely, especially considering that the states he's doing better end tend to be on the smaller side. California will be interesting, of course.

He really got himself screwed over by falling short in Ohio/Illinois, if you ask me. He probably needed to win those states to be taken seriously, but it's by no means a done deal.

I was originally thinking I'd want to go to a Trump rally for my first time because it'd be more rough and dangerous, but exciting, but I settled on Bernie because he's gentle, sweet, and sensual.

Sounds like a comparison of sleeping with them as well.

(So a Ted Cruz rally would therefore be sweaty, very quick and gross).

I know this was pages ago, but I have an opinion to share too, dammit.

i really hate the use of the word "bitch" to describe a woman in a position of power. or any woman, really.

And honestly, if she fits the definition of one? Good. People expect male presidents to be tough and no-nonsense all the time and have no problem with them acting like total dicks in order to get something done. Hell, that's a large part of why people find Trump so damn appealing right now. Wouldn't it make sense we'd want a female president who could act the same way? Shouldn't Hilary's being a "bitch" be a GOOD thing here? You don't get to play nice when you're president, after all, so I would imagine Hilary's simply playing the game she knows she has to play in order to be taken seriously and get things done.
Thisssssssssssssss
Perhaps these people who refer to her as being a bitch could just call her an asshole instead then?

I mean, go for it. But don't use sexist terminology (no matter how many of your male friends you might call a bitch, the term definitely is connotative of a female individual) to undermine a woman running for office.

This is insane, to me, that this keeps happening. I mean, we sit here and talk about people like Trump being someone who won't stand for any shit, and that's cool to (obviously) a lot of people. Bernie is loved because he won't budge.

If Hillary were to have that attitude? Man what a mega-bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom