2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
making predictions about the Nov election at this point would be silly

silly me says GOP wins the White House

I don't care who the noms are

Admittedly I'm a hemisphere away, but I seriously don't see how there is any result other than the Democrats walking it in.

making predictions about the Nov election at this point would be silly

silly me says GOP wins the White House

I don't care who the noms are

You said that last time too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"And Jerry Falwell Jr., the president of Liberty University and a supporter of Mr. Trump, said that the pope had crossed a line.

“Jesus never intended to give instructions to political leaders on how to run a country,” Mr. Falwell told CNN."

No, he intended to give those instructions to the Falwells. :up:

There really is something wonderful about Dinald Trump getting into a Twitter fight with the Pope.

Did we ever think we'd read such sentences?

That's a weird test. I got 66% Conservative. I always vote Democratic but would say I'm very moderate. I do agree with some things on the Conservative side, but could never support them due to their crazy views on Religion/Human Rights/Foreign Policy, etc...

I got 59% percent liberal.

I found the earthworm, the fool eating the apple, and intestines extremely disgusting. Everything else I could deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

springsteen_16_my_hometown_e.gif

My Hometown (Calgary)

- Darkness on the Edge of Calgary

- The Elbow River

- Born to Run (Dependent upon Legal Interpretation)

- Greetings from Banff National Park, AB

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

That's a weird test. I got 66% Conservative. I always vote Democratic but would say I'm very moderate. I do agree with some things on the Conservative side, but could never support them due to their crazy views on Religion/Human Rights/Foreign Policy, etc...

68% Conservative.

Your description sounds about on point with my political views as well.

And, yes, I have OCD and mild germaphobia. This test seems kinda...odd, to say the least.

Fox News national poll has Sanders ahead of Clinton by three points. First time that's happened thus far.

Also, even more national polling of Sanders/Clinton vs. GOP opponents...and yet again, Sanders performs far better. Clinton's electability argument continues to erode. She has too much baggage and there's an overwhelming amount of evidence that Sanders does exceedingly well with independent voters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom