2016 US Presidential Election Pt. IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caption Contest

- Rubio looks like he is a former member of Menudo

- Jeb looks like he's the go-to guy for Quaaludes

- Rand actually seems like he'd be down for Atari and hitting up repeat viewings of ROTJ

SrauS6J.jpg

- Ted still looks like the kid who was a douchebag that nobody on the senate floor would sponsor/endorse

- Rick Santorum and Martin O'Malley may be irrelevant candidates, but at least they overcame their ugly

- Donald Trump: former SS youth

- Rand Paul: your average high school Joe

Last edited:
Christie and Bush look like someone i might have gotten high with, actually so does Paul. Hillary actually looks pretty good, wow!

Ass Juice looks exactly like i would have pictured him.

also.... Fuck Ted Cruz.

I have CNN and Fox News on in the background at work today. I'm cracking up, because despite no new polling, both networks are pumping up a 'surging' Rubio. Putting on Pro-Rubio guests. Citing the past performance of a 3rd place Santorum making a run to 1st place in 2012.

It's eye-opening to see the media (with no empirical data) trying to kneecap Cruz and Trump.

I'm posting this before the new DMR poll comes out.

Yea... I'm hoping the media will drop their bias and start giving Trump some attention

What exactly are you disagreeing with? I think it's quite obvious that the media "kneecapped" candidates are the former front runners.

It was in jest since I'm the guy on the board favorable to Trump, while I'm assuming everybody else including Headache is not agreement with my leanings.

FWIW i believe deep and myself have indicated in some manner or another that TRUMP! could actually win it all. Maybe i shouldn't speak for deep as i might be wrong.

How did Chris Christie get so ugly

I would guess it has something to do with gaining and extra 300 lbs

FWIW i believe deep and myself have indicated in some manner or another that TRUMP! could actually win it all. Maybe i shouldn't speak for deep as i might be wrong.

I think all 3 of us are on record saying Trump can win it. From a prognosticators point of view.

I've been predicting since May that Clinton will have to drop out at some point because of the emails or Health. The odds are higher but still uncharted territory

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I think all 3 of us are on record saying Trump can win it. From a prognosticators point of view.

I've been predicting since May that Clinton will have to drop out at some point because of the emails or Health. The odds are higher but still uncharted territory

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The email thing bothers me, but not as much as shutting down the .gov or furloughing the DOD, and other GOP or TP tactics that have taken place repeatedly since 2012. For that reason alone i am voting Democrat for potus this year (for the first time in my life!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom