2016 US Presidential Election Pt. IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Christie will be done. I generally like him. Would make a good AG if the GOP wins in November.

Uggghhh. We may have to be subjected to a 'Jeb! Exceeds expectations celebration'

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Christie is within three percentage points of Rubio and Bush at the moment, I doubt he's going to bow out if they aren't.

Kasich looks like he's clearly going to finish ahead of that middle group by about five percentage points, if not more, so it's going to be a very good night for him. I doubt he'll receive much of a boost from it anywhere though.

Trump will be looking real good if he can win South Carolina after this as it's a winner take all primary. Having a lead of about sixty delegates over his next closest challenger will make him very formidable heading into the later races.

They just called it for Trump with only 6% of precincts reporting...rather obvious given his total is about double that of Kasich.

Anybody that finishes under 10% receives no delegates with all of their delegates going to the winner, so Trump is going to want as many of them as possible to end up under that bar as he reaps some freebies.

Wow, suddenly I'm barracking for as many of these dolts as possible to scrape their way to 10%.

I'm happy to see Kasich up there, as I've been repeating pretty much ad nauseum at this point.

Also, why the hell is this Jim Gilmore guy even wasting his time?

I've been mystified he didn't drop out ever since I saw him pick up just twelve votes in Iowa. Twelve! In the entire state! :lol:

I think it was on Stephen Colbert's show the other night where he noted that that the number of votes Jim got was less than the number of people with the name Jim Gilmore here in Iowa.

That...is sad.

I was thinking Gilmore looked like the result of a "Build Your Own Republican" competition. So generic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom