2016 US Presidential Election Pt. IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would urge all the voters of America to vote for Hillary even if she is on life support while having her staff sending blueprints of nuclear missiles to Iran through her private mail account over any of the batshit crazies the GOP currently has in the running.

:lol:

Usually we end up choosing between the lesser of two (maybe three?) evils.

Does Trump's latest tantrum hurt him, or can he really shoot someone and get away with it?

Does Ted's challenge help him?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Does Trump's latest tantrum hurt him, or can he really shoot someone and get away with it?

Does Ted's challenge help him?

It will hurt him outside of his die hard supporters IMO.

I think it's wrong for him to assume that his royal supporter will stay alive after being shot in the middle of New York.

I think his big stink about not going on Fox is going to help him.

I think so too. He comes across as the man in charge here, he's going to fund raise for wounded warriors and veterans probably while tweeting insults at the other participants. The fact that Ted Cruz is desperately trying to get Trump to agree to a one-on-one debate before the Fox debate tells you all you need to know.

Who wants to watch the rest of these idiots? Once you remove Trump, you remove the soundbites and are left with nothing but unfunny insanity.

He's putting Cruz in a pickle.

I don't see how. Trump's base, like many have said, don't care. They don't care about debate, they don't care he's failed every fact check, they've thrown out the pursuit of truth or principle out the window a long time ago.

But IF Trump had any undecideds or independents waiting, he just lost them to Cruz.

net plus
independents should see this as an independent move on his part and not being there everytime someone attacks him it just confirms he is the leader
and this bunch will seem boring without him

Not only am I too lazy to bother with that, I'm too lazy to check to see if there's an Android version.

well I guess you can't avoid him. i mean even I can't avoid Donald though I don't own TV and I really don't care about news especially it's about Republican candidates.

I am so fucking sick of hearing about Donald Trump.

Just wanted to say that.

Please carry on.

qrzMK.gif

I'd like to think that it's the LIBRUL MEDIA that chooses the most unappealing, unflattering screen shots/pictures of the man to accompany their reporting.

But then I think they don't have a choice, because I think he always looks like that.

I don't see how. Trump's base, like many have said, don't care. They don't care about debate, they don't care he's failed every fact check, they've thrown out the pursuit of truth or principle out the window a long time ago.

But IF Trump had any undecideds or independents waiting, he just lost them to Cruz.

My point is the debate will become Rubio ripping Cruz apart and vice versa. Trump can enjoy seeing their opponents dumping opp research on each other while he sits ringside. Jeb and Cruz are not afraid attack Trump and most likely will. Any attack Trump will spit right back.

I predict Trump will decide to join the debate tomorrow afternoon. Right now he's having too much fun listening to Roger Ailes beg him to reconsider. He keeps calling. And Trump says he will only speak to Rupert Murdoch directly. Ailes has now resorted to calling Milinea and Ivanka to try to convince him to join. If he does join he will get up and tell the moderators the desperate lengths their boss made to get him on the stage. That's just how Trump plays the game.

net plus
independents should see this as an independent move on his part and not being there everytime someone attacks him it just confirms he is the leader
and this bunch will seem boring without him

Very interesting. It's like depriving a party of kids the birthday cake. I like the deep theories

I scrolled through your link, I saw a bunch of primary polls; Clinton beat out Sanders in most except Fox(wonder why that is?). I haven't seen any Sanders vs Republicans or Clinton vs Republicans in that link, so I'm not sure where you're getting this?

January 20th - CNN conducts poll pitting Sanders and Clinton versus GOP candidates in Florida, New Hampshire and North Carolina

January 17th - NBC News conducts national polls pitting Sanders and Clinton against GOP candidates

January 10th - NBC/WSJ/Marist conducts polls pitting Sanders and Clinton against GOP candidates in Iowa and New Hampshire

And there's plenty more than that. You just had to scroll down...Sanders performs much better most of the time and way outperforms Clinton in swing state and national polls.

Bold prediction: Rand Paul has a top 3 finish in Iowa.
Kasich comes in either first or second in NH.

Your second one is probable and highly likely (especially if Trump wins Iowa), but the first is pretty laughable. Paul is just a blip on the radar at this point.

Last edited:
Your second one is probable and highly likely (especially if Trump wins Iowa), but the first is pretty laughable. Paul is just a blip on the radar at this point.

He's tied for 4th in Iowa and his father always did very well there. All he has to do is out perform the polls by about 7 points. It's not all that far fetched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom