2016 US Presidential Election Pt. II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HUCKABEES.jpg

AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com - Spreading the Awkwardness

Those striped shirts are slimming

(the daughter looks a little like a former Arkansas governor)

Last edited:
I feel like freakshows like this are designed to lull the rest of the world into thinking that American politics is devoid of intellect or any kind of grasp on reality, so that we're all suddenly taken by surprise when America... oh wait, waltzes into another ill-advised war? Yeah only stupid countries like Australia follow in that wake now.

Seriously, there was actually a question about whether any of these dickheads think the voices in their head are divine? Answer that question seriously in any other Western country and you're immediately a dribbling fruitcake, the punchline for comedians for a decade.

There's obviously ridiculous things happening in American politics, but you seem to be implying that this type of ultra-right wing stuff doesn't happen in Europe or elsewhere. There's the equivalent of Neo-Nazis winning parliament seats in some European countries, for Christ's sake. Watching something like this debate from abroad and claiming the US is some kind of paleolithic politic state is pretty damn disingenuous, IMO.

Stephen King
Stephen King – Verified account ‏@StephenKing

How's this for a Trump campaign slogan: IF YOU'RE WHITE, YOU'RE ALL RIGHT! ANY OTHER HUE, I DON'T TRUST YOU.
2:28 PM - 5 Aug 2015
5,988 RETWEETS7,724 FAVORITES

:lmao:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

There's obviously ridiculous things happening in American politics, but you seem to be implying that this type of ultra-right wing stuff doesn't happen in Europe or elsewhere. There's the equivalent of Neo-Nazis winning parliament seats in some European countries, for Christ's sake. Watching something like this debate from abroad and claiming the US is some kind of paleolithic politic state is pretty damn disingenuous, IMO.

It was over the top from my good mate Axver but he's also most assuredly speaking in a "five beers deep at the pub" tone of voice. Just like all of my posts ever.

I don't know anything about politics in any European country, but I can compare it to Australia, and I'm sorry, but the fact that Donald Fucking Trump is a serious chance to be the Republican nominee, at least according to polling, is so fucked that calling the US politic state paleolithic is offensive to the cavemen.

I mean, for fuck's sake:

There are people saying ridiculous shit like this in Auspol too but they are insane backbenchers who wouldn't have a hope in hell of leading the country.

I feel like what's getting lost in a lot of this talk is the election is well over a year away. Trump will fade. This is still in the most introductory of introductory stages.

Does anyone in here genuinely believe that Trump will be the Republican nominee? They'll go with someone whom everyone in the increasingly divided GOP base can stomach but no one can get excited about, just like McCain and Romney. That person is likely Jeb Bush.

Last edited:
I feel like what's getting lost in a lot of this talk is the election is well over a year away. Trump will fade. This is still in the most introductory of introductory stages.

Does anyone in here genuinely believe that Trump will be the Republican nominee? They'll go with someone whom everyone in the increasingly divided GOP base can stomach but no one can get excited about, just like McCain and Romney. That person is likely Jeb Bush.

What about the people who really like him??!1

Won't someone think of his supporters?1!11

I hope he doesn't fade because it is fucking entertaining.

This is where I am at the moment.

I'm viewing this as some kind of performance art installation.

Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig, our leaders are all stupid, PC has got to go, I've bought politicians when i needed favors, etc.

It's all good stuff. :up:

I like how it's PC to say gays and women shouldn't have rights. That's okay -- but comedians make jokes and they must apologize. See why I go insane?

Way better than Hillary

Because someone with no political experience is better than a former Senator and Secretary of State...

Because someone with no political experience is better than a former Senator and Secretary of State...

No! Because an internationally known asshole, sexist, racist ego will always be better than a librul woman.

Trump would speed up the end of this world as we know it. If I believed in accelerationism I would.

Pretty sure most people in this thread don't vote. Or aren't Americans. Or live in states that don't matter as always go red or blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom