2016 US Presidential Election Pt. II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's terribly depressing that all candidates from one of our two parties are required to align themselves with Reagan in order to be taken seriously.

82dOPS6.png

Wow. Fucking wow. Black lives matter gets one question, 30 seconds of time, right before the commercial break.

I'm Scott Walker and I have no thoughts of my own.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Lol of course Huckabee is the one they ask about allowing transgender people in the military

Dumbest question I've ever seen in a political debate. Fox has been awful

Gotta pump the Bush/Huckabee train. Of course those conservative campfires won't support Paul or Trump. Fox is playing to their audience.

Gotta pump the Bush/Huckabee train. Of course those conservative campfires won't support Paul or Trump. Fox is playing to their audience.

You sound so surprised in your disappointment. Were you really expecting Fox News to actually BE fair and balanced?

And, because I didn't watch it, so I don't really know how it went, what were you hoping for? This is a genuine question.

You sound so surprised in your disappointment. Were you really expecting Fox News to actually BE fair and balanced?

And, because I didn't watch it, so I don't really know how it went, what were you hoping for? This is a genuine question.

I was optimistic for better questions and more balance. I was hoping they would let more of the candidates answer the questions. They kept bouncing between topics.
However, I'm not shocked at what happened. I am not a fan of Kelly or Wallace. It was bad coverage all around.

I see. Could that be a function of so many candidates and a limited amount of time?

What kinds of questions would you to have heard?

The questions were poorly distributed. That was a big problem. Christie should not have been on the stage.
I would have rather heard questions about how they would have handled the situations in Baltimore and Ferguson and Healthcare. They briefly touched on those issues, but hardly.
Too many unimportant and stupid questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom