2016 US Presidential Election Pt. II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Affordable Care Act" reminds me of doublespeak in 1984. It's not more affordable. It's worse. Skyrocketing premiums and super-high deductibles.

Mine is a million times better.

I still don't like the Act, though, cause it skirts the issue.

Because selling dead baby parts is the true way to make Americans vomit and demand they're tax money not go to PP.

You haven't heard that we shouldn't be doing anything for women's health care now because of this?

Because selling dead baby parts is the true way to make Americans vomit and demand they're tax money not go to PP.

You do realize that's complete bullshit, right?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

My contribution to the drinking game: Drink every time someone mentions "the blacks."

The Planned Parenthood thing will play very well to the base.

But if the GOP would like to center another election around birth control, by all means, go ahead.

The Planned Parenthood thing will play very well to the base.

But if the GOP would like to center another election around birth control, by all means, go ahead.

Yeah it's about birth control. Not about chopping up babies and selling them. That's not a big deal. Margaret Sanger, creator of PP, wasn't a racist piece of human garbage that wanted to extinct all minorities. She was fighting for birth control and a real role model.

Birth control is accessible (Obamacare covers all of it) and there are plenty of women's centers besides PP where you can get it. Most Americans are disgusted by the videos (if they know about them). This boils down to tax dollars going to support PP.

I think they can do fine on their own.

Yeah it's about birth control. Not about chopping up babies and selling them. That's not a big deal. Margaret Sanger, creator of PP, wasn't a racist piece of human garbage that wanted to extinct all minorities. She was fighting for birth control and a real role model.

But that is what it's about. Women and consequence-free sex. Sure, everyone's concerned about "the babies," but the real anger is aimed at those murdeous sluts who want to fuck on someone else's dime.

(See? I can talk like you do too)

:up: Whatever your views on Abortion are are one thing the videos are disturbing. Heck even Hillary herself said she found them disturbing

Birth control is accessible (Obamacare covers all of it) and there are plenty of women's centers besides PP where you can get it. Most Americans are disgusted by the videos (if they know about them). This boils down to tax dollars going to support PP.

I think they can do fine on their own.

Do you believe reality TV too?

Pro-Life vs Pro-Choice can get very emotional. I'm not here to do battle on that.

I'm focusing on the videos. Like I said Hillary found them "obviously disturbing"

Have you and Martha been living under a rock for the past 6 weeks?

Just watch the 5 videos and tell me it's bullshit.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/unspinning-the-planned-parenthood-video/

"Several Republican presidential candidates have claimed that Planned Parenthood is “profiting” from abortions. But the full, unedited video they cite as evidence shows a Planned Parenthood executive repeatedly saying its clinics want to cover their costs, not make money, when donating fetal tissue from abortions for scientific research.
Four experts in the field of human tissue procurement told us the price range discussed in the video — $30 to $100 per patient — represents a reasonable fee. “There’s no way there’s a profit at that price,” said Sherilyn J. Sawyer, the director of Harvard University and Brigham and Women’s Hospital’s “biorepository.”"

Bottom line: Planned Parenthood is not profiting at all on fetal tissue donations for scientific research.

Have you and Martha been living under a rock for the past 6 weeks?

Just watch the 5 videos and tell me it's bullshit.

You realize everything isn't as it seems. We're living in 2015. The videos were highly edited to look much worse. The group behind it have done the same thing in the past. Is there fetal material being sold for research? Yes. Do scientists have to buy their human cells, mice, or other research material from somewhere? Yes. But the whole harvesting for profit is bullshit.

But that is what it's about. Women and consequence-free sex. Sure, everyone's concerned about "the babies," but the real anger is aimed at those murdeous sluts who want to fuck on someone else's dime.

(See? I can talk like you do too)

I'm hoping that this becomes a Republican theme again this election cycle. Let the bitch flag fly, my Republican brothers! Lose again and again because the bitches won't vote for you.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

You realize everything isn't as it seems. We're living in 2015. The videos were highly edited to look much worse. The group behind it have done the same thing in the past. Is there fetal material being sold for research? Yes. Do scientists have to buy their human cells, mice, or other research material from somewhere? Yes. But the whole harvesting for profit is bullshit.

So we have you on record as saying you're cool with recycling "tissues"?
That's your world view I suppose.

Have you ever heard of organ donation? Stem cell research? Do you care about any medical issue other than abortion? Or do you just want to shout shock-y sounding things and grab your pitchfork?

So we have you on record as saying you're cool with recycling "tissues"?

That's your world view I suppose.

As opposed to just throwing them away? Why not use them for scientific research? They're incredibly useful to science, many vaccines were developed using those tissues.

What are you having trouble understanding?

It's clear that you've been mislead by the highly edited videos, which is their purpose. We've explained what's going on, but you seem not to want to believe what is actually true and continue to insist that your earlier misunderstanding is not, in fact, a misunderstanding.

What's unclear?

It's clear that you've been mislead by the highly edited videos, which is their purpose. We've explained what's going on, but you seem not to want to believe what is actually true and continue to insist that your earlier misunderstanding is not, in fact, a misunderstanding.

What's unclear?

Have you watched the videos? Decide for yourself whether there is editing

What's unclear?

What's clear is that you can twist facts to convince yourself of a lie to downplay the murder of babies.

Have you watched the videos? Decide for yourself whether there is editing

Well factcheck and others have shown some of the editing issues. But as someone who used that abomination of a website to disprove snopes, we don't expect you to believe it even if you were in the room.

There are stretches of the videos that are not edited at all. I encourage everybody to watch them and decide for yourself whether there is editing enough to cover what is being said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom