2016 US Presidential Election Pt. II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump will allow interference to pick all U2 concert setlists

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

He requires Hands to be played every night with a pre-approved 'Mexican are rapists" rant to close the song.

Correct me if i am wrong (or if it was posted before) but didn't Trump also call out China for unfair trade practices? I know he is more than a one trick pony, it's just that the immigration thing is what is getting a lot of attention.

Trump seems to be saying what his supporters want him to say, what the tea party has been wanting to hear all along. He isn't beholden to anyone because, well, he's fucking rich and doesn't give a fuck about the Koch brothers or whomever. That much is authentic...i think...can't remember the last time we've seen a candidate like this in the race.

For the first time im starting to think he could possibly win. Does that mean he should? Probably not, but honestly, shouldn't some of these things be discussed? Probably yes. The debates will be good fun and probably the highest rated debates ever.

As we've seen in here, it seems Trump has one issue, and a half-assed one at that. He's just going to keep doubling down on "Mexicans are rapists", for his ego won't allow for anything else.

The birthers and the xenophobes will salivate, a few will slap their foreheads for ever supporting him, and everyone else will laugh. I can't wait.

They're not all rapists. However can anybody on the non-Donald side justify ICE releasing tens of thousands of criminal aliens back onto the streets? This is beyond ridiculous. Americans are fed up. The current administration seems to not care. It's salutary neglect of the law.

You and Trump are trying to make a correlation between immigrants taking jobs that citizens don't want and outsourcing; there is no correlation. The problem is that companies don't want to pay wages, period. This is not a Mexico problem.

They're just facts, buddy. I don't know what it matters of how it correlates, Americans are losing jobs. I don't understand what you're trying to say. It doesn't make any sense.
The point is that we're not just losing lower tier jobs to illegal immigrants (which is an obvious problem). But much of our skilled labor is being outsourced to Mexico, China and India.
We have to stop the bleeding somewhere. Taxing imports would reduce outsourcing of higher skilled labor and strengthening our immigration policy would save lower tier jobs.

The tide is shifting to Donald. Take this excerpt from a recent poll

"The biggest news here is the increase in Trump’s favorability rating, which is now at 52% favorable to 35% unfavorable.

Three weeks ago, the millionaire businessman was upside-down 40% to 41%.

Currently, Trump’s favorability rating is higher than that of Mike Huckabee (51%), Rand Paul (48%), Rick Perry (46%), Ben Carson (45%), Bobby Jindal (36%), and Carly Fiorina (30%). Chris Christie, Lindsey Graham, and George Pataki are currently at 30% favorable or below.

Moreover, Trump’s 52% favorability ties Bush and Cruz. Only Marco Rubio beats Trump with 54%.

Trump’s unfavorable rating is only 6% higher than that of Jeb Bush."

The tide is shifting to Donald. Take this excerpt from a recent poll

"The biggest news here is the increase in Trump’s favorability rating, which is now at 52% favorable to 35% unfavorable.

Three weeks ago, the millionaire businessman was upside-down 40% to 41%.

Currently, Trump’s favorability rating is higher than that of Mike Huckabee (51%), Rand Paul (48%), Rick Perry (46%), Ben Carson (45%), Bobby Jindal (36%), and Carly Fiorina (30%). Chris Christie, Lindsey Graham, and George Pataki are currently at 30% favorable or below.

Moreover, Trump’s 52% favorability ties Bush and Cruz. Only Marco Rubio beats Trump with 54%.

Trump’s unfavorable rating is only 6% higher than that of Jeb Bush."

In a new poll this morning, Trump has a 13.8% lead.

They're just facts, buddy. I don't know what it matters of how it correlates, Americans are losing jobs. I don't understand what you're trying to say. It doesn't make any sense.
The point is that we're not just losing lower tier jobs to illegal immigrants (which is an obvious problem). But much of our skilled labor is being outsourced to Mexico, China and India.
We have to stop the bleeding somewhere. Taxing imports would reduce outsourcing of higher skilled labor and strengthening our immigration policy would save lower tier jobs.

You don't understand why the non-correlation matters? Exactly my point. This is how Donald got his hooks into you, he played on your fear of "foreigners stealing your jobs". This issue has jacksquat to do with Mexico or immigration but Trump has you believing they're related. He knows exactly who he can prey on. You got played. Conservatives don't want to talk about outsourcing because it will piss off their corporate support, they can't talk about it because of their abysmal record and the fact that they helped it get to this point. So Trump is sneaking a tariff(bad word in tea party and conservative camps) by trying to correlate it to his base' xenophobia.

They're not all rapists. However can anybody on the non-Donald side justify ICE releasing tens of thousands of criminal aliens back onto the streets? This is beyond ridiculous. Americans are fed up. The current administration seems to not care. It's salutary neglect of the law.

The facts on that have been so horribly distorted.

The truth is Obama has deported more than any president since before Reagan.

The facts on that have been so horribly distorted.

The truth is Obama has deported more than any president since before Reagan.

Dude this is like The Purge. ICE released 36,000 in 2013. Among the 36,000 released in 2013 were 193 homicide convictions, 426 sexual assault convictions, 303 kidnapping convictions and 16,070 convictions for driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

It's not distorted. What's distorted is the thinking behind DHS to do such a thing.

DHS released another 30,000 criminal aliens onto streets - Washington Times

Dude this is like The Purge. ICE released 36,000 in 2013. Among the 36,000 released in 2013 were 193 homicide convictions, 426 sexual assault convictions, 303 kidnapping convictions and 16,070 convictions for driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

It's not distorted. What's distorted is the thinking behind DHS to do such a thing.

DHS released another 30,000 criminal aliens onto streets - Washington Times

What are the numbers of non-ICE related convictions that are released?

And what's Trump going to do with them?

The murderers and rapists? Hopefully execution. The problem is that death row is about 15 years longer than it should be.

How will he accomplish this?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

By treating them like all other criminals in this country. If they commit crimes in the U.S., they should be subject to punishment through our system. If we keep deporting them back to Mexico, they keep coming back.

By treating them like all other criminals in this country. If they commit crimes in the U.S., they should be subject to punishment through our system. If we keep deporting them back to Mexico, they keep coming back.

Are they not sent through the system now?

He won't let them back on the streets. He'll keep them in Prisons. Trump will build more prisons. More jobs for Americans.

The question is why is Obama's DHS letting them go? How will Hillary and Bernie change that?

Ask the President why his DHS let them go

http://www.politifact.com/texas/sta...smith-claim-about-obamas-prison-break-illega/

"This statement has accurate figures, but fails to acknowledge that an unknown number of the releases--including nearly three in four of the individuals convicted of murder--were not at the administration’s discretion. Also missing: Most of the tallied convictions weren’t for violent offenses; each released individual didn’t skip out on prison time connected to criminal convictions; and most released individuals still faced deportation."

He won't let them back on the streets. He'll keep them in Prisons. Trump will build more prisons. More jobs for Americans.

The question is why is Obama's DHS letting them go? How will Hillary and Bernie change that?

How will he "not let them back on the streets"? Will he defy court orders? Be specific.

How will he "not let them back on the streets"? Will he defy court orders? Be specific.

He will actually have ICE and DHS enforce the current laws on the books. Which Obama is not doing. You're making Donald's point "Mexico is not sending their best"

Does it upset you or make you fearful for your own safety that these criminals are on the streets?

If so, maybe you should listen to what the GOP candidates have to offer to your many questions. This Thursday

He will actually have ICE and DHS enforce the current laws on the books. Which Obama is not doing. You're making Donald's point "Mexico is not sending their best"

Does it upset you or make you fearful for your own safety that these criminals are on the streets?

If so, maybe you should listen to what the GOP candidates have to offer to your many questions. This Thursday

Trump hasn't laid out any plan, don't pretend otherwise. You're swallowing distorted facts. The truth is Bush, Reagan every president has had to do this.

You really believe Trump's line? How many people are here from Mexico? How many of them are criminals? It's disgusting that any educated person in 2015 can fall for that rhetoric.

Trump hasn't laid out any plan, don't pretend otherwise. You're swallowing distorted facts. The truth is Bush, Reagan every president has had to do this.

You really believe Trump's line? How many people are here from Mexico? How many of them are criminals? It's disgusting that any educated person in 2015 can fall for that rhetoric.

I don't care how many Mexicans are here. I care about how many illegal immigrants are in this country committing crimes and get no punishment!!!!
Also, what's Sanders or Hillary's plan for illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom