2016 US Presidential Election Pt. II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit. I just came here to post that.

DeezNutsTV_0.png

Your guy has 9% :up:

- As Washington Post Fact Checker Glenn Kessler points out, no previous Secretary of State had a private email server running in their home from which they sent and received all of their correspondence while in office. Only one previous Secretary, Colin Powell, admitted to sending any email from a personal account.

So you're saying Kissinger didn't his his AOL account?

The margin for error is 3.2%, so Deez Nuts could feasibly have 12.2% of the vote in North Carolina.

Deez Nuts may have ample pull with swing voters, especially if things start to get hairy. Hope he hangs in there.

Last edited:
Michelle Bachmann, former presidential candidate, trying to show the world that she would fit in with this batch of presidential candidates just fine.

Devastating. I've missed Michele. Is she still married to that guy who was obviously closeted?

Devastating. I've missed Michele. Is she still married to that guy who was obviously closeted?

i believe so. someone has to keep her stylish.

Bachmann, 50, describes her style as "classic with a snap."

"I dress fairly simply," she said. "I like clean lines. I like solid colors. But I like an outfit to have a little kick." For inspiration, she looks to Audrey Hepburn and Jackie Onassis -- and indeed, the pale pink suit and gloves she wore for President Bush's fundraising visit in August seemed a flashback to Camelot.

That choice was inspired by a girlfriend who owned "a darling pink suit" that she had bought at Herberger's. Bachmann thought it was the special outfit that the eventrequired, "so my girlfriend went to get an identical one at the store's sidewalk sale," she said. "For $39!"

And the gloves? They were a garage sale find, Slama said.

Shopping help comes from another quarter, as well. Before Vice President Dick Cheney's visit this past summer, Bachmann's husband, Marcus, hit the stores -- "he's got a good sense of style" -- and came home with "a sleek, simple hourglass dress with a yoke collar in winter white." He even bought a matching coat and shoes. "I just slipped it on."

Congresswoman makes no apologies for her haute style - tribunedigital-chicagotribune

t would be a shame,” Trump said of the attack. “I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country, and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.”

Wtf is that response?

enough, just enough

on another note
that Bachmann China Wall picture looks fake

but this seems to be ? real

Michele Bachmann: Obama Fulfilled End Times Prophecy With Iran Deal, So Celebrate! | Right Wing Watch

and on a lesser note, for someone approaching her 60th birthday, she looks crazy good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom