2012 US Presidential Election Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool:

Were you still with us at the Brickskeller when the bartender had to stop that guy from pulling down his pants? He was trying to encourage me to take another shot with him. I almost married him.

it sounds likely.

you know the Brickskeller no longer exists?

this would be enormous. in so many ways.

Excuse me, that would be 3 for 3 in favor of approving and 1 for 1 in favor of denying a ban, so for what's on the board, even better!

It would be huge indeed! Imagine... as the idea keeps getting pushed and time goes on...

I do know this :sad:
We'll need another place to jam. Maybe Bus Boys will have a special Inauguration Vegan Wine!!

i had vegan wine like a month ago! i even took a picture and meant to post it on your FB page, but i had too much of it and then forgot to do so.

they're taking a good long look at Ohio.

They're wasting their time considering for some god unknown reason they haven't given Florida away yet and practically all of the votes are in and Obama has a sizable lead given the minimal amount of votes left and the location in which they'd be coming from... the most consistently Democrat counties in Florida.

Why they chose to break the news with Ohio is beyond me...

deep said:
electoral votes should come in around 333

I won't lie, I feel pretty good about my gut feeling all along.

Personally also happy for women, getting men like Akin and Mourdock removed from government is a great and positive step. Also thankful for the men in our lives who respect us as their partners, their friends, their loves, their equals. There are many of you and you don't often get the credit you deserve.

They're wasting their time considering for some god unknown reason they haven't given Florida away yet and practically all of the votes are in and Obama has a sizable lead given the minimal amount of votes left and the location in which they'd be coming from... the most consistently Democrat counties in Florida.

Why they chose to break the news with Ohio is beyond me...

these people aren't known for any particular respect for facts or math or data or analysis.

Personally also happy for women, getting men like Akin and Mourdock removed from government is a great and positive step. Also thankful for the men in our lives who respect us as their partners, their friends, their loves, their equals. There are many of you and you don't often get the credit you deserve.

Hear, hear! Well said on all of this :up:.

Very glad to hear the removal of people like Akin, Mourdock, and potentially Bachmann.

If a proven dumbass gets re-elected into office, there's something seriously wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom