2012 US Presidential Election Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Obama and his people set up a trap door for Petraeous even before Benghazi. They wanted to obliterate him in case he endorsed Romney. I have to hand it to their long term planning, they got their married operative in a couple of years early and tricked this decent honorable man with blow jobs under the desk. That is how low they stoop. Keep in mind this whole conspiracy began when a Communist Muslim Kenyan got a teen age girl pregnant, then took her to Africa, to have the baby, while at the same time faking a birth announcement in a Hawaiian newspaper. Why? so someday the little baby could be president. With that type of long term, despicable, devious planning there is no telling what they are capable of.

Sure call me a conspiracy nut,
some people believe Oswald acted alone.

To be fair...with the timing of the announcement coming right after the election and right before the Benghazi hearings...

If the shoe was on the other foot, democrats would be accusing the republican president of the same thing.

And they'd be just as stupid.

Yeah, to be honest, it's not the craziest thing I've ever heard.

If our lives were a movie, yes, I'd agree.

I guess Obama and his people set up a trap door for Petraeous even before Benghazi. They wanted to obliterate him in case he endorsed Romney. I have to hand it to their long term planning, they got their married operative in a couple of years early and tricked this decent honorable man with blow jobs under the desk. That is how low they stoop. Keep in mind this whole conspiracy began when a Communist Muslim Kenyan got a teen age girl pregnant, then took her to Africa, to have the baby, while at the same time faking a birth announcement in a Hawaiian newspaper. Why? so someday the little baby could be president. With that type of long term, despicable, devious planning there is no telling what they are capable of.

Sure call me a conspiracy nut,
some people believe Oswald acted alone.

:lol:
:up:

If our lives were a movie, yes, I'd agree.

Well all right then.

Now you all think I'm some sort of conspiracy theorist. :sad:

I just meant I didn't think it was that surprising that people might think that, and not just the anti-Obama-why-doesn't-anyone-care-about-Benghazi people.

And considering some of the crazy shit that people believe about Obama, surely you must agree that this is NOT the craziest you've ever heard. ;)

here is the slam dunk 2016 GOP ticket

marco-rubio-veepstakes.jpg
04_hasselbeck_lgl.jpg

They got the Latino, women and youth vote tied up.

They tried to cater with to women and to young voters with Palin, and they ended up with egg on their collective faces.

By the way- Who's that chick?:love:

Anyone who thinks she was a mole used to bring down petraeus is, indeed, crazy.

To say that the timing of the announcement of the affair, which apparently has been long suspected, is at the very least highly convenient, is not crazy... and yes, crazier things have happened, and yes... if it were a republican president the democrats would be making the same baseless arguments... based solely on the highly convenient timing of it all.

They tried to cater with to women and to young voters with Palin, and they ended up with egg on their collective faces.

By the way- Who's that chick?:love:

Elisabeth Hasselbeck, the one conservative on The View, all women watch that show, it's required

I think she was on Survivor, she would be a lock for the youth vote and women. Done deal.

And considering some of the crazy shit that people believe about Obama, surely you must agree that this is NOT the craziest you've ever heard. ;)

This is certainly true.

I guess it probably wouldn't be completely and totally out of the realm of possibility, no. I just generally tend to have a knee-jerk reaction against potential conspiracies as it is (and indeed, I know you would also feel the same), and given what the right have come up with for conspiracies against him as it is, I've started tuning them out in general because, like you said, it's just always been insane talk.

But who the hell knows. We'll see as things develop, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom