2012 US Presidential Election Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonlit_Angel said:
I am okay with that setup, Irvine.

(So, SO thrilled to see the results of the Minnesota marriage amendment right now. Good on you, my northern neighbors :up:.)

Lets hope that's not just Minneapolis/St. Paul metro. Outstate MN will go way more conservative. Hoping it is defeated.

I think my mom went to take a nap. I'm tempted to go wake her with the news.
:lol: my mom's been working the polls the whole time (early voting and then election day) and she wasn't even watching the coverage when she got home. she just happened to walk in when they called it for obama to tell me something completely unrelated. i don't think it's really dawned on her that i told her obama's been re-elected (she's a democrat like me).

Good point, LSH. I'm just looking at a KIMT election result list here, it's not specifiying the results of exact parts of the state, so I don't know how accurate the representation is, but still, any movement forward is a good thing, so, yeah, here's hoping.

Dear god, I'm so happy right now.

Jeeze, James Carville. Say it, dont spray it.

(Bonus points to him for glancing down where he sprayed it afterward though)

:lol: my mom's been working the polls the whole time (early voting and then election day) and she wasn't even watching the coverage when she got home. she just happened to walk in when they called it for obama to tell me something completely unrelated. i don't think it's really dawned on her that i told her obama's been re-elected (she's a democrat like me).

Haha, aw, well, hopefully she'll catch on shortly :D. Sounds like she had a busy day, so it's understandable.

I just did tell my mom a few minutes ago. She breathed a big ol' sigh of relief.

Fox doesn't know what to do with itself.

actual pollsters are explaining why Karl Rove is wrong, and Megyn Kelly is all like, "O RLY?"

PennyLanePHINS said:
So Minnesota is just voting not to ban it right? They won't be legalizing it?

Yes vote= add constitutional amendment to make gay marriage permanently illegal. So far no is ahead.

No will mean it is still illegal, but it won't state it in the state constitution.

given the family i now have in SEA, maybe Memphis and i should have our wedding there ... and it will count when we move back into DC (soon). ;)

and smoke pot while we're at it.

Haha, aw, well, hopefully she'll catch on shortly :D. Sounds like she had a busy day, so it's understandable.

I just did tell my mom a few minutes ago. She breathed a big ol' sigh of relief.
ha yeah, i just went in and told her again and now that she's been able to sit for a bit it clicked (cliqued?) so yeah, you all can rest easy now.

Lance's Mom too
:tsk: not cool man.

:wink:

given the family i now have in SEA, maybe Memphis and i should have our wedding there ... and it will count when we move back into DC (soon). ;).

I'll be your flower girl. Or I'll sing. Or I'll just show up and crash your wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom