2012 US Presidential Election Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!

All the congressional obstructionism, voter suppression, and everything else has failed! President Obama will not be a one-term president!

Is it too early to breathe a sigh of relief?

ETA: nope! It's safe!

freshprincecarltonfreak.gif

OK everyone! Get ready to be forced to choose between joining Obama's army or being sent to gulags for re-education, and then prepare to worship Mother Earth. Also, white people: get ready to be slaves to black people.

:shifty:

I'm just poking fun at the sentiments many have of Obama's re-election. Don't take me seriously.

I just hope things work out better this term for Obama. Really!

This was an even bigger blowout than I expected.

I'm not thrilled with Obama, personally, but I voted for him. At least there is no longer the slimmest of possibilities that Paul Ryan's opinion could matter.

Sounds like CO just became the first state to legalize marijuana. Let's see if WA becomes the second.

Let the thousand years of darkness begin. . .

buwhahhahahahahhahahhahahhahhahahah. . . . .

Seriously, though. Very pleased with the outcome.

the world only spins forward.

winners: Nate Silver, gays, Democratic Senators, Obama, vaginas.
losers: Citizens United, Sheldon Adelson, Donald Trump, rape, Dick Morris.

Michele Bachmann only leading Jim Graves by 1900 votes apparently, with something like 35% of the vote in. She outspent him 12-1. She is falling fast, even if she wins, wont be long before she is kicked to the curb.

Come on, Romney, hang in there. You can still win the popular vote and embarrass the EC

Nah, he can't. California will easily swing the popular vote back the other way.

PennyLanePHINS said:
Michele Bachmann only leading Jim Graves by 1900 votes apparently, with something like 35% of the vote in. She outspent him 12-1. She is falling fast, even if she wins, wont be long before she is kicked to the curb.

We can hope.

the remaining senate seats are very important, plus where ever the Congress ends up too, and the Governorships matter a lot too, just ask the people in Wisconsin.

Fireworks in my neighborhood. :lol:

If SSM passes, I'm going out on my balcony to bang on pots and pans like it's New Year's.

so freaking happy. i might even be happier than i was in 2008, i don't know. it's been a long four years. if it weren't so cold and i didn't have schoolwork to do i'd probably go run up and down the street. i don't even know anyone's political leanings in my neighbourhood as you can't put any such signs up so i don't know if people would join me or shoot me anyway.

so yes, back to watching msnbc while trying to do my homework.

but as a woman and a college student (my problems only matter!) i'm so glad obamacare won't be repealed, pell grants won't be defunded, etc. so much more shit but that's just what i can think of right now when i'm trying to focus on early modern english grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom