2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread-Part 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Saturday's ride I ran across a girl who was parking a VW Golf Cabrio. She had a bumper sticker on the back that she had made out of two others, and it said, "Obama/McCain". I waited for her to get out, and I said, "Interesting bumper sticker".

She sort of giggled and said, "Yeah, I can't decide. I really like them both".

Yeah, that makes total sense

That's like saying that Johnny Depp and Verne Troyer both asked me out but I can't decide :wink:

John McCain's appearance on Saturday Night Live helped the show average a 9.0 household rating/ 20 share in metered markets. Saturday's SNL was only beat out by Sarah Palin's appearance a few weeks ago, which averaged 10.7 rating/ 24 share. McCain's appearance helped SNL garner their second-highest rated program in more than a decade.

obamagrandma2x.jpg

R.I.P.

this is a beautiful picture.

this is the picture of love and acceptance, of overlooking the racial prejudices and difficulties of the time and embracing your grandchild as he is, for who he is, no matter what.

i find this very profound, and very moving. it speaks about the unconditional love and acceptance we all deserve from our parents and grandparents, no matter which paths our lives may take us, whether dizzying heights or terrible lows. we are loved, period.

R.I.P.

He's bald, you know.

Not when he's House, and oddly enough, when he's himself, I find him adorable and sweet, but I'm not attracted to him. When he's that manipulative asshole named Dr. Gregory House, I want to screw him til he can't see straight.:drool: I'm sure that says something my fucked up perspective on men. Ok, I'm done now.:reject:

this is a beautiful picture.

this is the picture of love and acceptance, of overlooking the racial prejudices and difficulties of the time and embracing your grandchild as he is, for who he is, no matter what.

i find this very profound, and very moving. it speaks about the unconditional love and acceptance we all deserve from our parents and grandparents, no matter which paths our lives may take us, whether dizzying heights or terrible lows. we are loved, period.

R.I.P.

very well said irvine. :up: I completely agree with you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom