2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread-Part 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
c) renounced William Ayers unequiocably
d) put this birth certificate thing to bed*

These are just ridiculous.

Some things just aren't worth dignifying. Diamond is really married to a goat. Ok now Diamond put the rumor to rest.

Anyone who thinks either one of these is an issue is just being petty and desperate.

Here you go. Joe the Plumber is a hack---he was at the second debate:

plumber.jpg

:eyebrow:

That's great that you're bringing a conservative viewpoint! But does "conservative viewpoint" include making snippy comments about how tiresome this place is these days?

Bring something awesome to the table, Conservative Viewpoint Man.

Diemen,

I'm not
I would gladly vote for Obama if:

a) he were pro life
b) he were more pro business (less taxes for everyone no matter how much one makes)
c) renounced William Ayers unequiocably
d) put this birth certificate thing to bed*

*I really hope he whips it out in the 11th hour-I'm afraid of a potentail constitutional crisis ala 2000.

<>

I would gladly vote for McCain/Palin if:

a) They were pro-choice
b) They were pro-helping PEOPLE as opposed to rewarding businesses which are already shipping jobs overseas
c) They renounce abortion clinic bombers and internaitonal terrorist Oliver North unequivocally
d) Put this Diamond married to a goat thing to bed*

*I really hope Diamond doesn't whip anything out

By the way, the birth certificate thing is already in bed, only a few far right kooks think it's an open issue

Are we still talking about this campaign?

If by "talking" you mean "so burnt out on outrage and bickering that we can barely stand to muster up anything resembling intelligent discourse for the next ten days," then yes. Yes, we are.

More like page after page of mutual masturbation over Obama and the stupidity of Republicans, just look at the pages of Palin thread, it's not conservatives filling those up.

More like page after page of mutual masturbation over Obama and the stupidity of Republicans, just look at the pages of Palin thread, it's not conservatives filling those up.

I'm sorry the political discourse by a small handful of people on a U2 fan forum isn't up to your standards.

I'm sorry the political discourse by a small handful of people on a U2 fan forum isn't up to your standards.
I'm not loosing out, I am ambivalent towards the Democrats and contemptuous of the Republicans, I just don't like consensus, I don't want to wait until after the election for FYM to attack Obama for pursuing policies in the national interest.

Well, what can you do? The make-up of the forum is the make-up of the forum. You can't make more conseratives join just to get more thoughts from that side of the coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom