2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread 12: T=zero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One last thing before I go. Does anyone else find it funny that long time posters here think they have to hide behind alters trash me?

Well, that's fine and dandy too. So go fuck yourself, you spineless pussy.

And you can report that all you want. :up:

Hi, I'm PlaTheGreat, and I'm not an alter.

Bye now! :wave:
waycoolsy5.gif

Some of us, you know, the ones who actually gave enough of a shit to vote, may have voted for both policy and inspiration.

LIES! You voted for the BLACK GUY because you want to be "cool" & "hip", Martha! Admit it.

I still like McCain. Too bad he didn't get his chance 8 years ago. I think he would have been good then. His time had past.

Every time I enter a discussion on this forum where I'm in the great minority I'm told leave.

Fine. Later.

Lance, there's a fine line between voicing an alternative point of view, and wearing that as a badge of honour...it becomes a little cliched at that point.

On CNN, they just interviewed Berniece King at the Ebenezer Baptist Church. What a joyous celebration in a place that was one of the birthplaces of the Civil Rights movement that made this moment possible.

I wish my mum was here to see this. She would have been so pleased. Both because of the promise Obama represents and also because it was a huge kick in the ass of Dubya on his way out the door.

I also wish Obama's grandmother had been able to see this night.

Obama's pullin' an Axl Rose here makin everyone wait so long for this speech.

Editttttttt - nevermind

One last thing before I go. Does anyone else find it funny that long time posters here think they have to hide behind alters trash me?

Well, that's fine and dandy too. So go fuck yourself, you spineless pussy.

And you can report that all you want. :up:

There's no need to report that, as I'm right here and see it. You're out of line and you know it. If you have differences with someone, I suggest keeping the direct insults to yourself (and that goes for every involved).

How is someone hiding behind an alter if everyone knows who it is? :huh:

Hell I even know who Tiger Edge is and I'm lousy at figuring out alters.

Tell ya what, 90% of Aussies would have voted Obama over McCain, and the same would probably apply in Europe. Those who voted for Obama, you are doing the world a favour.....thank you kindly....

90% of the whole goddamn rest of the world supported Obama!!! It would have been beyond landslide victory... if the rest of the world had even had a say in this election! Are you kidding? Didn't you see that world map projection? It was blue all over!

No worse than McCain and a lot better than Ms. I Can See Russia. It always helps when the rest of the world respects you.

:up: I'm happy to hopefully be done explaining Americas actions to the side of my family across the Atlantic. I would like to think we're on the road to earning back some respect. This country was mad 4 years ago, it's a long time coming to insist we need to shift gears.

A few months ago I really doubted that this country would elect a black man it really is amazing and I thought McCain's speech was really touching.

I hope never to see Palin again

Alter? I'm not sure if the other account is even active anymore.
It's not. I made this account at a time when Sicy wasn't issuing renames to people openly. I don't mind being looked at as a newbie by people who didn't recognize the exact same avatar I had for months on my other account either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom