2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread 12: T=zero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe Beautiful Day is very appropriate to kick off the celebrating in the corianderstem household.

Never been happier to be wrong! :D

When will the acceptance speech be. Hopefully not before midnight. School gets out at that time here and I'll need to race home to watch it on TV!

I'm so proud of Americans right now! I was gonna completely lose faith in this country had McCain won. Enough was enough! OMG! President Obama, congrats! Now get our respect back in the world!!

always remember it was CA

that put him over

and I voted for Obama :bow:

YEP.. my home state.. I will remember that. Even though i don't live there now I am very proud of Cali!

I voted for Obama too! and am very proud to say I did and that guess what YOUR VOTE DOES COUNT FOLKS! DON'T EVER DOUBT IT..

This is one of the most historic nights ever. My friends and I are high-fiving each other for being a part of making it happen. I'll officially say it, I have never been so proud of my country. NBC right now is calling it "Senator Barack Obama Elected 44th President of the United States.":sad:Happy tears.

Watching the BBC. Looks amazing. I'm so very very happy right now. A new positive direction for the United States. My boss was telling me that Obama has a 170 IQ. Feels good to have a working brain in the White House!

I missed the last 10 pages here while watching TV. :f**kyeah:

Ifireworks2.gif
Ifireworks2.gif
Ifireworks2.gif

tearsofjoy.gif
tearsofjoy.gif
tearsofjoy.gif

Congratulations America!! Welcome back after 8 years of wandering.
:applaud:

me too

this and U2 touring over there...

look at that crowd in Chicago... :sad:

I know I'm sat here watching the crowds screaming in NYC and I really want to be down there with them... :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom