2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread 12: T=zero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, if they used that hologram only once, just to show it off (just like they used the floating pie chart once) I am going to post a CNN rant in a few days that will bleed off your monitor screen.

I'd type what I'm truly trying to convey, but this dumb no-capslock thing on the site prevents me from expressing my emotions properly. :grumpy:

I'd type what I'm truly trying to convey, but this dumb no-capslock thing on the site prevents me from expressing my emotions properly. :grumpy:

my sentiments exactly I HATE THE NO CAPS THINGY...major :grumpy: herez

i still don't get what u have to do to avoid it, it seems random to me.. I know one word posts don't work. But u know some smilies won't work either when combined with caps..

btw, on the topic of not being gracious winners

honestly, i don't give a shit. i suffered for 8 years, i was anguished after the last 2 elections, i've watched as so many things that are beyond reprehensible were said about obama, so many ridiculously false rumors spread and bigotted things said, and he did it, he won, the country finally rose above that bullshit karl rove orchestrated, and you better believe i'm going to enjoy it, and gloat about the fact that an irratic hotheaded future-heart-attack-victim and his idiot running mate who would have been the worst thing for women in america since the constitution denied us a vote are not going to make it to the white house.

Yeah, know what you mean ??:scratch:

lol I was reacting to Obama taking VA. ;)

... so many ridiculously false rumors spread and bigotted things said, and he did it, he won, the country finally rose above that bullshit karl rove orchestrated, and you better believe i'm going to enjoy it, and gloat about the fact that an irratic hotheaded future-heart-attack-victim and his idiot running mate who would have been the worst thing for women in america since the constitution denied us a vote are not going to make it to the white house.

I can't say I disagree with that. I may have been to hasty in not wanting to see any gloating.

Although I don't know that it's so much gloating as fair play. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom