2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread 12: T=zero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very invested in this! Far more than I was in our own election.

I was saying earlier that I was mentally calculating last night what time I could be there by, today. :shifty:

really? c'mon - I'll feed you and everything - no mocking, I swear - I just think it's funny you had sooo little interest in ours, and should be on a payroll for theirs :D I very much appreciate your enthusiasm though and am thinking of tipping off the Libs to hire you.

get. in. the car.

I don't ever come in here, but I just wanted to say that I hope Elizabeth Dole burns in her own personal hell, along with her husband, who earned his ticket a long time ago.

I've seen some shameful campaign tactics before, but I couldn't believe this woman, who formerly ran the American Red Cross, would stoop to such levels to win.

YES the tone of voice when fox just said ohio went obama (!!!!!) was almost as amazing as hearing that ohio went obama

ahahhahahahaha fox news will be so much more fun for the next 4 years

really? c'mon - I'll feed you and everything - no mocking, I swear - I just think it's funny you had sooo little interest in ours, and should be on a payroll for theirs :D I very much appreciate your enthusiasm though and am thinking of tipping off the Libs to hire you.

get. in. the car.

Speaking of my car, I need to take it in first thing in the morning and get my brakes done. :( It better only be pads, and not shoes this time.

Seriously, you're an hour from Port Huron? I'm 2 hrs. Drive there, get on the train at 6-ish am, it costs something like $20, and you're in Chicago by noon. :drool:

It's amazing to me that Obama at the moment can have so many more electoral votes, but be behind 1% in the popular vote.

It works both ways - while I'll be thrilled when if he wins, it will suck if he actually loses the popular vote.

It's a messed-up system, fo sho.

I don't ever come in here, but I just wanted to say that I hope Elizabeth Dole burns in her own personal hell, along with her husband, who earned his ticket a long time ago.

I've seen some shameful campaign tactics before, but I couldn't believe this woman, who formerly ran the American Red Cross, would stoop to such levels to win.

I'm not familiar with her campaign. Anyone care to fill me on what she was up to?

Edit: nevermind - googled it. I can't imagine how that would backfire on her. :|

Speaking of my car, I need to take it in first thing in the morning and get my brakes done. :( It better only be pads, and not shoes this time.

Seriously, you're an hour from Port Huron? I'm 2 hrs. Drive there, get on the train at 6-ish am, it costs something like $20, and you're in Chicago by noon. :drool:

If sarah's not coming home this weekend and it needs more than pads, bring it here :shifty:

so tempting, however work dictates no :( oppressers :angry:

speaking of them - I was very sad Mckenna's not running for the Libs :sad:

Look up "Godless Americans" on YouTube. (re: Dole's campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom