2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread 12: T=zero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama electoral votes are at 220

in 5 minutes they will project CA 55 votes for him.

It is only a question of how much he will win by.

Regardless of what happens in Florida, Indiana, Virginia, and North Carolina, we all know Obama will go over 270 in 4 minutes when the pacific coast closes.

Regardless of what happens in Florida, Indiana, Virginia, and North Carolina, we all know Obama will go over 270 in 4 minutes when the pacific coast closes.

Yes. Regardless. But living in a red state, you want to see your state go blue for the president.

Indiana has re-elected all of their congress people, and the Republican governor. Seeing the state split a vote would feel oh so good.

Peter Mansbridge just announced that there are "anywhere from one hundred thousand to one million people in the Grant Park area right now".

The CBC: my tax dollars at work :banghead:

I just heard that FL is projected for Obama!!

[size=+4]After eight years of GWB and two years of campaigning, my fellow FYMers, we can finally say the words....PRESIDENT-ELECT BARACK OBAMA, THE 44TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN PRESIDENT IN OUR NATION'S HISTORY!!!!!!![/size] :yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie:

McCain's lead is back down to under 4000 in Indiana...chomping fingernails, pen, and paper between sips of wine...

C'mon, c'mon...we haven't gone blue since f***in' Lyndon Johnson!!!

C'mon Indiana!! If Ohio can do it so can you!!

[size=+4]after Eight Years Of Gwb And Two Years Of Campaigning, My Fellow Fymers, We Can Finally Say The Words....president-elect Barack Obama, The 44th President Of The United States And The First African-american President In Our Nation's History!!!!!!![/size] :yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie:

fuckk Yeah I Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im So Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom