2008 U.S. Presidential Campaign Discussion Thread 12: T=zero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, interesting. I know they said Alaska's don't close until 1:00 am EST, so I wonder why Alaska gets to have the extra time but not Hawaii.

You probably have to navigate between herds of moose in order to get to a polling station. Of course, if Palin's hubby had it his way they could just call Palin Grand Wizard Leader of Alaska, the country.

I actually have two bottles of champagne that have been sitting in my fridge for well over a year (one of our vendors gives them to us each year at Christmas, and I never have occasion to drink it).

I'm reeeeeeeally tempted to break it open later ..... but I know I'll just get stuffed up after drinking it. Phhhhbt.

They just close early. It is two hours behind with the time change over the weekend.

I can never remember what time it is over there. I sometimes have to call employees in Hawaii, and I finally just decided I don't call them before noon Pacific Time. That way, I'm safe. ;)

I actually have two bottles of champagne that have been sitting in my fridge for well over a year (one of our vendors gives them to us each year at Christmas, and I never have occasion to drink it).

I'm reeeeeeeally tempted to break it open later ..... but I know I'll just get stuffed up after drinking it. Phhhhbt.

Open it!!! :up:

I really hope this place doesn't become a forum full of gloaters. Gracious winners are always a beautiful thing. ;)

Diamond had said Obama would win in other threads, FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom