13 days left...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If they were gonna do that, why would they wait til the last minute? I'd think if they were gonna pull a stunt like that they would have done it by now to catch the absentee voters :huh:

I really don't give a damn when they catch the :censored:. I think if there were anything going on to influence the election they would have done it by now. People are already voting absentee. I wonder if they'll ever catch the guy. I hope so.

I assume that in the event that that occurs all those blood sucking lawyers would rush - rush - to the aid of the GOP?

A_Wanderer said:
We shall see and I should hope that there is repect from each sides whatever the outcome.

I agree. If it's Bush, OK, it's the will of the people, even though that's not who I'm voting for. Am I nervous? Of course. I'm not milquetoast. I'll be so relieved when this is over. Eight months is way too long for a tense political campaign.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/pred/

The projected final map predicts a victory of 311-227 for Kerry, based on those who have already decided sticking with their decisions, Nader getting 1% of the vote, all other minor candidates getting a further 1%, and undecideds breaking for the challenger (Kerry in this case) 2 to 1.

:up:

The election is now Kerry's to lose over the next few days.

OK, this poll shows Kerry leading in Florida, Pennsylvania, and Ohio, the biggest prizes among the swing states. Let's hope this is what it looks like on Election Night. :hyper: :hyper:

DaveC said:
How long till Osama just "happens" to be captured? :wink:

Maybe on Saturday, when Bush is heading home to Crawford - only 9 days away from the election, how bizarre, how bizarre, how bizarre. That way, it'll be a "surprise." Or maybe he'll land in the middle of Baghdad in a bomber jacket and give another mission accomplished speech.

The Kerry camp are no slouches either. Bubba's back, back again. Stay tuned on Monday.

Everybody stop looking at the polls. They are garbage when a candidate can fluctuate 5-10% overnight. Voter turnout will determine the victor in 13 days.

If you were to really analyze the most recent state-by-state polls, there's still not a clear winner yet. Florida and Ohio are still tied.

Here's what I've observed: Pennsylvania, Minnesota, and Michigan are blue states now. Bush is wasting his time in New Jersey. Florida and Ohio are still tied. Missouri is slightly red--Kerry was right for pulling his ads there. I'd give Nevada and New Mexico to Bush. The South is all Bush. Kerry is wasting his breath in Colorado.

If Kerry wins either Ohio or Florida, he wins the election.

Back
Top Bottom