100,000 civilians killed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you stand in front of this mission, you will be dealt with by our leader Bush and our superior military. Within a few short months, Iraq will be well on the way to being a peaceful Christian country. Once Iraq has gone Christian, the Gospel of Jesus will spread throughout the Middle East. The region will be at peace and millions of Arab souls will be saved through the grace of Jesus Christ.

You can be with us or against us, but Christians are done with sitting at the back of the bus. Saddam's sons learned this the hard way, let their fate be a lesson to all who don't shape up and get in line for what

more power to GOP-catholic

why does it make conservatives uncomfortable to hear a straight talker saving things in public many believe in private

who has the problem?

These posts by GOP-catholic and deep scare me, they truly do. Sure they should have the right to express their opinions, but I think I can also have to right to be scared by them. GOP-catholic, who are you to say what religion everyone should follow? Isn't that just fundamentalism? I find that quite offensive, really. And it's unrealistic anyway, just saying that converting everyone to Christianity will solve the world's problems is missing the point - there'd just be battles between different sections of Christianity. Oh, and Iraqi civillians didn't vote for Saddam Hussein, or have you forgotten that he was a dictator? He didn't need people to vote for him!

I think it's a terrible shame that so many innocent people are dying in Iraq. Who cares if they are being targeted or not, the fact is that thousands upon thousands of innocent people - men, women and children - are being killed. As priveliged Western countries, surely we have a duty to prevent this happening, not cause it?

GOP_Catholic said:
These were the same civilians that voted for Saddam time and time again, they are not innocent in my eyes. They were put on notice over a year ago to vacate hot-spots and not to associate with insurgents. I'm sure these people were all innocent also and never did anything wrong, ask any prison guard here how many guys in his prison are guilty, he'll tell you none of them are. This is a war to eliminate an enemy. If you stand in front of this mission, you will be dealt with by our leader Bush and our superior military. Within a few short months, Iraq will be well on the way to being a peaceful Christian country. Once Iraq has gone Christian, the Gospel of Jesus will spread throughout the Middle East. The region will be at peace and millions of Arab souls will be saved through the grace of Jesus Christ.

You can be with us or against us, but Christians are done with sitting at the back of the bus. Saddam's sons learned this the hard way, let their fate be a lesson to all who don't shape up and get in line for what is coming their way.

of all places I think U2 fans would know better...

Ireland

ENOUGH SAID

btw: once again, Saddam had nothing to do with the war on terror and neither did islam, it was a bunch of people who fought in the war to collapse the USSR who were pissed the the US was sitting on its hands when it came to issues with Israel

there are 1.3+ billion muslims in the world and by far the majority of them are in the mid-east/east, its easy to say that Islam is the root of all problems if you don't take that into account

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom