yah.....It's Official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kiki

New Yorker
mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it
today was my last day at the hospital. I have very mixed feelings about leaving and working at the Spa.
co workers at the hospital are nicer.
spa co workers(some anyway) tend to be fake
is money really all that importan?:grumpy: ah i dunno what i've gotten myself in to.

oh yah...and I got contacts today. woo.......hoo.

money is important if you're spending a lot of time at a job and without it there is not much value in a job. Its like a compensation for sometimes putting up with schit.

Then eventually you really crack the shits and decide you've had enough and the money isnt worth it.

thats what i do anyway :D

cool on the contacts!
:up:

oh yeah i almost forgot that people still laugh at you while your sober, i guess there's not much that you can do :sexywink:

basstrap and abel = poopyheads! :angry:

Money is important when you are young.
Screw the yuppies.
Get through it now and later in life when you are pullin down the big bucks, you'll look back and laugh.

Oh. bye the way, hello asscrack.
Thanks for coming to visit us ALL.
Zoney,Lemon,Ali, Sulawasgirl,Lily,...

money is important when you're saving moolah to move down to see your honey!

btw walkron, just thought i'd let you know for some reason on my husband's mac your gif plays a lot faster, it's really funny, even moreso than at normal speed.

KhanadaRhodes said:
money is important when you're saving moolah to move down to see your honey!

btw walkron, just thought i'd let you know for some reason on my husband's mac your gif plays a lot faster, it's really funny, even moreso than at normal speed.

Spidey Man can move pretty well huh?

Back
Top Bottom