Work has officially interefered with Interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
Ok--I have a HUGE problem in the work place and I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this one.....

During my lunch break, and any other time of the day that I deem it necessary for me to take an official U2 internet break for that matter, which can be quiet often depending on my mood, I check out my favorite sites. Here in no particular order is what I look at:

Interference.com--the obvious choice

My Ebay bidding/selling page. For those of you that I have had transactions with, it's been fun! I'm 97-97-97. (don't ask what's with the 97's...it's complicated)

@U2.com--breaking news, calendar of days important events....

Until mid-December--YouTwo.net---RIP--.:( I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the problem--today the unthinkable happened. :uhoh:

INTERFERENCE.com has been INTERCEPTED by a smart filter calling it a "chat room" that is not prohibited to look at in the work place :mad: :madspit: :angry: :grumpy:

What the hell? Can you believe that? What kind of crap are they trying to pull? Are they suggesting I work?:huh:

:banghead: :rant:

Yep, that's a problem with other people on here - although MissVelvetDress(70something) aka Iris found a way around it that I can't seem to remember....:scratch:

beth it is 75 not 70something :angry: ;)

i see my name being thrown around in here...:uhoh: uh you should try refreshing the browser when it firewalls you. that is what i have to do and yes thanks to the chat feature that i never ever use on here it has caused it to come up as a firewall. that was until I outsmarted the IT people. ;) haha..*it is a matter of time before they shut this site down and take it away from me* :angry:

Last edited:
blocker thingies are stupid. until fairly recently my mom had my aol account at home set on "young teen", which i forgot about, because i hardly use the internet at home...but i went on to check my grades while i was on break and the university webpage was blocked. after aol's parental blocks it'll take a bit to surprise me.

but now i'm all worried about the tech people at school coming after me...

This is my worst nightmare :scream:

Hope you get it figured out somehow.

Luckily, I'm one of the most "tech-savvy" employees where I work, so they haven't had to do much to stop us from these things. Plus, I'm web master. . .or should I say "mistress"?? :sexywink:

The tech guys know I have MSN Messenger and they don't like it, but since they like me and I never cause any problems so far they've left me alone. Except one day, I couldn't sign in, and I was paranoid they blocked me out but actually the server was just busy. If that ever really happens, I'm gonna need you guys to help me because I will go absolutely insane without my Messenger! :crack:

zonelistener said:
hahahahhahahaha Cities 97...hahahahahahahahaaaaa

Just don't tell 979797979797 what my name means

hmmmmmm........I'm more of a mix104 or 93x listener, well only in the morning....zone? never. cities 97? not really. *U2 in CD player*:yes:

by the way, what's with all of the 979797979797? there's only two in my name. :ohmy:

hmmmm...93X or Mix104. Interesting.

93X doesn't play U2 though. I don't have a cdthingy or tapethingy in my car. So I have to search out good music on the radio.

RadioK or Drivelistener, or Cities. Although 93X is a pre-set

zonelistener said:

93X doesn't play U2 though. I don't have a cdthingy or tapethingy in my car.

That sucks for you doesn't it! I have both:p

.....No 93x doesn't play U2 but occasionally I need a break from them. It's brief and it's only a song or 2 and then the boys are back on. What can I tell you, I'm a product of the 80's and mix104(the 80's and more) lets me relive my childhood and 93x just kicks me in the ass when I need it most.

If I were you I would invest in a cd thingy or a tape thingy for your car! must be a boring ride for you!

I have a jeep - a CD thingy or Tape thingy would be an easy target for a tent on wheels. My radio is fine. I get to hear new music on Radio K and Drive 105. and if I feel nostalgic, I may got to 104 or Kool108...or KQRS, or WLOL, or any of the other fifty stations on the dial that decide that there is no new music.

I cnat go on here in school either but i never use them in school i study in my study classes and idont get that many of them...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom