Why Does Boston Have to Be so #$%^&*! Windy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
For God's sake! It's 4 am, and so much damn wind is blowing that it rattles the house and feels like the damn place wants to blow over.

*Then,* a week or so ago, there were three days of cold gusts! I hate wind! But wait until summer when it is 100 fucking degrees outside for 2 months straight, and then I'll wonder where all the damn wind went.

I should get my Ph.D in San Francisco. :der:

Melon

Melon, I think you should do your Ph.D. in The Netherlands, as long as you're willing to exchange the wind for rain.

...and wind.

Ok, so maybe not.

this doesn't look very official either :eyebrow:

:wink:

sorry to hear about your wind, melon

I have forsaken all order in this chaos we call "IT'S OFFICIAL."

:p

Melon

It was pretty windy here last night too...60 mph...

Right now my car is sitting in a snow drift....

At least I hope it's still under the snow.

I have a paranoia about my car getting stolen, even though I live in the middle of nowhere, and my car is only of value to me...since it's not a ford or chevy pickup, it has no street value here.

hey, what do you think of Boston? It's in the top 3 of my 'places i might end up moving to next if they kick me out of the uk' list.

Michigan has been really windy lately too. I haven't been outside yet today, but judging from the looks of it, it's not as bad today. We haven't even been flying our flag lately because the wind has just been so strong.

San Francisco can be just as bad. Try someplace in Southern California. The weather in San Diego is the same every day of the year.

melon said:
For God's sake! It's 4 am, and so much damn wind is blowing that it rattles the house and feels like the damn place wants to blow over.

I should get my Ph.D in San Francisco. :der:
it was like that here too. we had a wind advisory the other day, i could hear it blowing like that loud "woooooooooooooo" you hear in horror movies. it was funky.

get you ph.d here! it's fun here! :down:

well, if you live downtown. the suburbs are lame.

it's windy out in the western part of MA too...i was walking to class and i felt like if i jumped i could have let the windy blow me the rest of the way to class.

not to mention i had to chase my hat across a snowy field...

last night it at about 11:00 the wind was really loud

Was it ever windy! I got up at about 4:40 to rearrange my furniture to get away from the poorly insulated window.

Well its not windy here in Beantown today...just snowing to beat the band.
I'd guess about 6" on the ground now, and still coming down...and they predicted 2-4"...another oops for the weathermen.

Back
Top Bottom