What Kind Of Official Drunk Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/drunk/

alcoholic.jpg

Quit it, you're an Alcoholic!

- "I thought if we started drinking at 7 we'd be in a good mood by the time we got to the party."

- "We've stopped drinking?"

"Hah! Good one! I thought it was really funny. Really fucking funny. Damn funny."

- pause -

"You know what you are? You know? You, you fucking .. fucking ..." - another pause, sip, under breath - "Fucking fuck face. I'll fuckin ..."

"I'll fuck you in your fucking fuck!"

angry.jpg

Aww, give us a cuddle. You're an Emotional Drunk!

"But I thought he liked me. It was all going so well. I can't take it, you know? Not again. Why me, you know? My life is so fucking shit. I'm just a worthless piece of nothing shit. Everything I do is shit, or it turns to shit, or I turn it to shit."

- pause -

"You've got beautiful eyes ..."

Tell everybody you love them (hic) with the following graphical statement:

emotional.jpg

Bonochick said:

Not for another 2 hours and 59 minutes. :hyper:

Good for you!

Shall I wire you some money, so you can walk in to buy some booze with legal ID? :wink:

lmao uh yeah i have said this before...

:mad: :drunk:

You are a Chunder Monkey!

"I can handle it, honest. No, I've had this much to drink before and been fine, dandy. Hang on ... No, I'm all right. Don't worry about it. I don't throw up when I'm drunk." Cue technicolor yawn, chunky pastel efluvia being expelled in rhythmic croaks and gushes.

Vomit your way across the Web with the following chunky emblem:

chundermonkey.jpg

first, I'd like to add that there is absoultely NOTHING official about this thread :angry: :tongue:

"But I thought he liked me. It was all going so well. I can't take it, you know? Not again. Why me, you know? My life is so fucking shit. I'm just a worthless piece of nothing shit. Everything I do is shit, or it turns to shit, or I turn it to shit."

- pause -

emotional.jpg

and the results of this test can't possibly be right cuz I've never been drunk :lol:

You're the "I'm So Drunk" drunk.

"I'm drunk." - pause - "I'm so-o-o-o drunk."

"I'm pissed."

"Drunk."

imso.jpg

I guess you could say I'm a borderline alcoholic..there were two answers I couoldn't decide between...if I put the other one in, I become an alcoholic...

Last edited:
I love you man!

Oh shit...how do they know this! This is SO me! My apologies in advance for anyone going to Vegas next week...:uhoh:

- pause -

Tell everybody you love them (hic) with the following graphical statement:

emotional.jpg

Well, last night I was feeling pretty happy after a few Midori margaritas but I have to get up early tomorrow for Disneyland so I can't get plastered tonight...damnit.

I'm pretty6 drunk noiw!!!

let je do the test!! just a second, gents and ladies

Basstrap said:
I'm pretty6 drunk noiw!!!

let je do the test!! just a second, gents and ladies

:eyebrow:

That's pretty scary... Asscrack went off taking that drinking test.. and hasn't come back with the results...

Is it just me or is that really :lmao: funny?

:tsk: :tsk:

I'm the happy drin!!!
Cheers to me@!!!!!

cheers to all of us!

merry drinking to all and to all a good drink!

imnot.jpg

funny...i do recall imming a friend after coming home wrong a party and trying to type "i went to a party, had a few beers, but i'm not drunk"...

and i remember getting a lot of "what the fuck? are you drunk or something?" answers...

Last edited:
*gives bassy a coffee and an extra strength Excedrin this morning too* :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom