Treasure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Treasure was as IO is. Before that no one posted much in it (that I can remember).

another platutitude brought to you by the Cyclops.

Yeah, but I'm kind of getting tired of him.

I may try to plan my escape soon.

But if it fails, he will eat my brains.

Then again, if I escape, Sicy might eat my brains.

Treasure was originally a lonely trade, collectible forum which had been inactive for a fair while..for the life of me I can't remember why but Sicy would post the odd random insect pictures within its confines for a few days..which then developed into insect poetry which I joined in with..insect stories..insect jokes..more insect pictures, personal items, riddles, and likewise with here anything else..it was just an alternative to IO and not to different but was a very welcome place to come during sept 11 when the forum was becoming very depressing and tense. Was cleared out when this thread came about to make way for its original purpose..switched back to the randomness within the life of this thread...merged with IO for a small while..and removed completely when some of the stray forums were cleared out. Probably wasn't the only forum to be taken over by IOers..I believe the old Elevation, and Six Degrees Of Separation forum were also claimed for random bouts of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon

ACROB@T said:
Treasure was originally a lonely trade, collectible forum which had been inactive for a fair while..for the life of me I can't remember why but Sicy would post the odd random insect pictures within its confines for a few days..which then developed into insect poetry which I joined in with..insect stories..insect jokes..more insect pictures, personal items, riddles, and likewise with here anything else..it was just an alternative to IO and not to different but was a very welcome place to come during sept 11 when the forum was becoming very depressing and tense. Was cleared out when this thread came about to make way for its original purpose..switched back to the randomness within the life of this thread...merged with IO for a small while..and removed completely when some of the stray forums were cleared out. Probably wasn't the only forum to be taken over by IOers..I believe the old Elevation, and Six Degrees Of Separation forum were also claimed for random bouts of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon

Ahh.. good times. :)

There has been a lot of talk about bumping threads.....maybe way too much talk.....this bump is not a rebel bump, this bump is THE SAVIOR OF IO.

Very enjoyable read...I saw a guest reading this on the "Who's Online" page.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom