Tomorrow is Officially 6/6/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Numb1075 said:
if you get caught in a mudslide today, just send up the bat signal and I'll come for ya !:wink:

iamthenight-Batman-Bat-Signal-CEL.jpg

Numbman - I love it! :up:

:wave: No Armageddon here in NC... although we did have torrential rain & vicious lightning for several hourse this afternoon. Maybe just to see if we were paying attention? :hmm: :wink:

BluRmGrl said:
:wave: No Armageddon here in NC... although we did have torrential rain & vicious lightning for several hourse this afternoon. Maybe just to see if we were paying attention? :hmm: :wink:

Maybe your whores paid for the rain and lightning.....:|

* And yes, my dearest, I haven't forgotten but this year is just running by us....:shrug:

Mr. BAW said:
* And yes, my dearest, I haven't forgotten but this year is just running by us....:shrug:
:hug: I know, my sweet... in some ways, I can't believe this year is 1/2 over. For example, you and I both have sad 1yr anniversaries coming up and it just doesn't seem like that could be possible. :sad:

But no pressure - I have inlaws from KY coming in the week of the 4th and my mom & I are trying to plan a trip to see my brother & his wife in FL on Daddy's anniversary in Aug. (She & I think it'd be a good idea for us to all be together on the 29th... it's been so hard on my brother and we just want to be there for him, you know?)

Anyway, this is a happy thread so I'm not going to drag it down -- just wanted to say that I know we'll get it together eventually & I'm looking forward to it! From the pictures I've seen, you guys know how to enjoy yourselves!! :hyper: :wink:

BluRmGrl said:
:hug: I know, my sweet... in some ways, I can't believe this year is 1/2 over. For example, you and I both have sad 1yr anniversaries coming up and it just doesn't seem like that could be possible. :sad:

But no pressure - I have inlaws from KY coming in the week of the 4th and my mom & I are trying to plan a trip to see my brother & his wife in FL on Daddy's anniversary in Aug. (She & I think it'd be a good idea for us to all be together on the 29th... it's been so hard on my brother and we just want to be there for him, you know?)

Anyway, this is a happy thread so I'm not going to drag it down -- just wanted to say that I know we'll get it together eventually & I'm looking forward to it! From the pictures I've seen, you guys know how to enjoy yourselves!! :hyper: :wink:

BLU and The BAW'S :sad: :hug:

I made it thru....

On 6-6-06 with a flight out of Vegas at 6am on flight #594 ( which is 600 minus 6 ) and pulled into the driveway at 6:06 pm after being gone for 6 days in Sin City.

:crazy:

Frankly, I think 6/6/66 would have been scarier... if that type of thing was going to bother you. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom