[This message has been edited by Angela Harlem (edited 24-10-2016).]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omc

you have to find the longer version of this thread... its so hilarious.

[This message has been edited by Salome because he's going to kick our asses. (edited 05-15-3257).]

So this is what happens when you click the word 'Thread' at the top of the subject line, then click the arrow to reverse the order of the universe and all that is Official, fillet of.

yar.

Oh dearie me. This is a revisited thread of a revisited thread. It would seem. One time, IO got bored and played a new IO game of making everything say the edit msg, the one we used to have before the italics one we have now. There was a longer version of this thread, the original, and then as often happens, posts sometimes disappear, and someone brought this up again ages ago but it made no sense cos half of it is missing.

That doesn't explain Jack, sorry Dizzy!

tubes of plenty

confused-alien.png

Angela Harlem said:
So this is what happens when you click the word 'Thread' at the top of the subject line, then click the arrow to reverse the order of the universe and all that is Official, fillet of.

yar.

What?? :confused:

I do remember this thread though :lmao: I tried to find the longer one and I couldnt find it! :rant:

[I :heart: edited that have been messeged by Salome because Salome :heart:'s editing messages (edited 31-08-1941).]

[This message has been edited by theSoulfulMofo, who travelled back in time to the day of creation (edited 02-11-5126 B.C.).]

daisybean said:
Sicy is that the thread where you or Salome would edit everyone's posts?

[(18-2003-2) edited. This daisybean message has been edited]

That one too :lol:

But I swore there was yet another one :crack:

I dont have edited tags anymore on this board though :der:

* looks below *

Nope :cool:

Back
Top Bottom