This is Officially One Reason I Don't Have Women as Friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soul Always

Acrobat
This has been on my mind since last night. I've already concluded that I prefer men as friends, but last night just showed me why. I was watching the Bachelor, which I do, and I saw why I don't have many women friends (if any)...when women get together in a group there ALWAYS has to be someone who is a black sheep. Every single flippin' time. For instance, I've watched two Bachelors and both times there was a black sheep among them.

I ALWAYS relate to the girl who is the black sheep and say that I like them. For instance, the black sheep last time was LeAnn. I related and liked her. The black sheep now is Trish. I relate, and like her...and I get fed up and irritated by the other girls.

I am always the black sheep in any group of women I've ever been in, including U2 Bono folders!!! Women must always have someone to come together against and hate. I do not know why. It must have something to do with never being content or satisfied, picking at themselves, picking on each other.

I love men so much more. They never have these problems. I've watched a Bachelorette, too, and the men didn't agree but they worked through them, didn't hold grudges, didn't worry much what the others were doing...etc.

I watched the episode last night and thought "no wonder I don't like women as friends." That, and they're so shallow, and boring, and flighty, and talk about stupid things...on and on and on.

I think what is really bringing this on is that I have to go on a "girls' night out" tonight with my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws!!! *grimace* I've forgotten about it twice now and started to make other plans because I'm NOT looking forward to it. What thing of interest could they possibly talk about? I'll smile, be polite, feel my eyes and my interest straying.

Funny, in both of the cases of the girls who were the black sheeps in this show, neither of them had come to make friends and get all girly-girl, either. In fact, stated that they prefer men as friends, too.

Last edited:
Too much to read for IO.

mmm brains :drool:

I like men more than women too!!

Lets box :hyper:

If you don't read something then the line of communication is cut off, understanding goes caput, and everyone is all the worse for it.

Whatever.

There is no "line" of communication in IO.

It is more like a set of lines of gun powder! :D:up:

Pop, there goes the weasel. CATCH HIM!

Who wants to go to a mexican joint with me? I'm dying for some margs, chips, salsa and burritos.

We don't have a wide variety of restaurants here, mostly Italian & Chinese places.

Man! I want Mexican tonight! That was one of my plans that I mentioned in the official report you didn't read. But, instead, I'm afraid we're going to go eat somewhere more staid.:eyebrow:

I need to find a new drink
I'm sick of Malibu and Diet Coke now
I have even started trying Guinness, its much more pleasing to the palette these days
My friend is a barman and tomorrow he is taking me out and he said he will let me try nice drinks :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom