This is Officially One Reason I Don't Have Women as Friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I had more guy friends in school than girls. It's not that I don't like doing "girly" things every once in while, but I like how guys don't mind making a fool of themselves, being goofy, jokey.

Hmm, haven't observed that in Adam forums. Then again, there are not as many forums as there are for Bono. Hehe, Adam gets the weird girls I guess.

"Bass players get the weirdest fans"-Edge. ;)

Damn, I knew there was a reason I came back in here lol. I was just gonna say that I only have female friends. Always been like that actually. Periodically it makes it difficult when I'm dating and I talk about my friends :uhoh:

most of my friends are female...come to think of it i really can't even think of any male friends except my female friend's husbands :huh:

I always found guys easier to talk to and be friends with than girls. I am intimidated by girls for some of the same reason some guys are (found this out in a talk with my brother once)

And Soul Always I am sorry to bring this back up, and I can't speak for the rest of your life it's none of my business, but the reason you are not liked in "Bono Folders" (I am almost sure I know who you were on Zootopia) is because of the attitude you had and the way you talked about Bono. You can't expect to come into a group of Bono adoring girls and be that way and have them think very much of you. :shrug: You say you have a "right" to say whatever you want, and they also have a "right" to dislike you for saying it. I think you understand this now but I wanted to fill you in just in case you didn't really have any clue.

Angela Harlem said:
wtf is ths thread about?

i want to move it to the Long Arsed Thread forum.

oh yeah, we dont have one. :angry:

Why dont we have one??????
:angry:

:lol: :heart: :lol:

:yuck: all this talk about food with brains. You all joke, but I've seen brains sold at markets, no way I'd ever willfully eat that shizzle. Same with haggis.

brains=

:barf:
#..#/
&*$&#
&$(#()#
##
#

i have enough trouble going near hamburgers....dude, they bleed when you cook them!

not surpising though IWB. There is probably tripe in them. Despite the fact that tripe is eerily white.

I think I have a tripe phobia.

tripephobia would be quite a sensible one, given what it is afterall...

I have always got along better with males than females. In fact I have only 4 really good girlfriends, the rest of my friends are male. :yes: they are more enjoyable to hang out with. I have more in common with them. And they have taught me a ton about the male gender. :wink:

Cleasai said:
Tripe is an ingrediant in Menudo. :yes:

the food...

I WILL NEVER EVER EAT THAT! My family has tried since I was a little girl to get me to eat Menudo, I will not put that stuff in my mouth! :no:

Back
Top Bottom