So, my street/my neighbours get to see me naked.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
well, almost!

let me explain.......aaaages ago, mum locked herself out and knocked on the door and I came down in nowt but white bra and matchies.....okay?

she said...'pple can see you!'

I said 'I dont care' and shrugged. It wasnt as if I was completely or wearing anything that a bulldog with a heavy spikey collar on would be jealous of.

;)

so anyways, we have a long mirror in our hall, down by the door and anytime I buy new undies and all that jazz I go down there to see what it looks like.....and do Kylies 'Spinning Around' moves and stuff.

this is not to make any of you go bonkers or stir you up or anything......its just Official that I do this and dont care if they see me checkin out the straps and stuff...............because I would never have done this 2 years ago!

Ive become a bit 'I dont care' now......

so, I dont care.

:yes: :wave:

you know those big ugly things men put on their feet when they gotta step outside to lift up their dog-poo? And then when they get back in again they cant get them off and he shouts for his 'HONEY!' to come runnin in to pull them off and she ends up crashing throu the wall after pulling the 2nd one off that just wouldnt budge and she lies there in agony covered in brick dust while he just goes...........'Oh, theres my programme on' 'Bring us a beer duckums'

;)

Duckums (if I may) -
edit this and make it official before Sicy decides to let everyone in Lemostand that you parades around in your skivvies in a kylie-manner.

Now, I think I need to booka flight to Maddieland to get a peak at the show.

mad1 said:
tell us it, please Sally

did you put them on the wrong place or something?
how would that be anything like your story? :hmm:

no wellies to be seen when I'm in front of the mirror :up:

one time we were in the ground floor or a hotel room we had those windows that during the day we could see it and noody could se in but at night if we turned the lights on we couldnt see out but everyone could see in - so uhm yeah one of my family members walked about with very little clothes on and exposed themselves to all the guests at the hotel :laugh:

I think Mrs BAW had a sotry like that once too :hmm: Or maybe I am very wrong :shrug:

Lara Mullen said:

I think Mrs BAW had a sotry like that once too :hmm: Or maybe I am very wrong :shrug:

:eek:

OMG Lara! :laugh:

You are quite right and I can't believe you remembered that!

Yes, I didn't realize that those white sheery things were indeed see-through and walked around my hotel room sans clothes for several hours, not realizing I was putting on a show for anyone who walked by. :reject:

Oh so wellies are slippers. Right. (so by the crashing honey I guess you mean the guy's feet have the particular lovely smell? lol)

Duckums? :lol:

(so now is this the official confessional "I walked around less-than-fully dressed" thread?)

Bono's American Wife said:

:eek:

OMG Lara! :laugh:

You are quite right and I can't believe you remembered that!

Yes, I didn't realize that those white sheery things were indeed see-through and walked around my hotel room sans clothes for several hours, not realizing I was putting on a show for anyone who walked by. :reject:

The story made me laugh and I have a strange memory :shrug:

My mum did it too :silent: She wasnt embarrassed though she thought it was hilarious! :laugh:

KhanadaRhodes said:
wellies are wellingtons, right?

but who is big michael and why would he be polishing his windows? i love your sayings, maddie! :laugh:

Wellies are wellieboots like farmers wear them and little children

Big Michael could be maddies neighbour and he cleans his windows when they are dirty - or maddie has named a random man michael who doesnt really exist but is just showing us how much she doesnt care about dancing nekkid in her house- in our house we say joe bloggs

Like: "I dont care if Joe Bloggs has a fancy car I dont want a fancy car"

Am I making sense?

Prob not

Maddie makes sense to me :up: She talks norn iron talk! :yes: Maddie :heart:

Back
Top Bottom