Riversteed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dorian Gray

Refugee
Was he ever an interferencer?
Remember him? He was the guy that found all those ATYCLB clips before U2.com released them...

Pete where are ya?

------------------
And I felt like a star...

[This message has been edited by Dorian Gray (edited 10-15-2001).]

I sure remember him..Miss around here..
frown.gif

very cool guy, no longer with us due to unfortunate reasons but a credit to this place when he was around
smile.gif
...I would have no hesitation in proclaiming that single week when he leaked out those 30 second clips as the best week I've ever had in here..the sheer excitment of seeing what else we had each day was fantastic..and waking up to hear those bites of New York, Kite, Elevation, and Stuck still linger

He went to my university before heading to Boston...

yeah that was such a good week.... I remember getting so excited over Walk On and Wild Honey...

------------------
And I felt like a star...

Yeah, Walk On never grabbed me with that clip, ironically Wild Honey I thought was fantastic even then and still like it...I do remember hearing the full version of Walk On and it blew my mind, fantastic production, I played it all night long while downloading more from Napster...When I Look At The World had the biggest impact on me, it was one of those songs left out of the 30 second hiatus...and was the first full song I believe to be released...I played the guitar solo way too many times..too many good memories!!
smile.gif

After I eat my honey, I poop in the river.

------------------
Stealing honey from a swarm of bees,
swinging through the trees.

[This message has been pooped on by WildMonkey (pooped on 10-15-2001).]

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
[This message has been pooped on by WildMonkey (pooped on 10-15-2001).]

I'll eat your honey.

------------------
Stealing honey from a swarm of bees,
swinging through the trees.

Back
Top Bottom